WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Louis Erard....Any good? Just picked this up at Bailey Banks and Biddle

4K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  h2xmark 
#1 ·
Went in there looking at rings for my wife and they had this sitting in their used watch cabinet marked down 70%. Went ahead and picked it up for $330.

Never heard of this brand before and wanted to know if it's any good. Swiss made with a 7750. Figured I couldn't go wrong at that price. The one I got has an off white dial instead of a pure white dial.

Thanks for hte help.

See less See more
#4 ·
Hi Mike,

Been around the block a few times and am well aware of the search feature but for some reason I got no hits when I used it.

If search is working for you (as you have made quite clear) how about an assist since it is obviously not working for me.

#3 ·
Yes, good.
They make a really nice Regulateur.

#5 ·
Great catch John :-!

Louis Erard has really nice watches for reasonnable prices |>

(not my pics)
Quite a good-looking you got there… at that price, it's a steal ;-) Congratulations !

#7 ·
Mike,

My apologies as it appears that I wasn't clear in my previous post to you that the search feature isn't working properly for me so I will make all attempts to rectify that issue this time around......

Been around the block a few times and am well aware of the search feature but for some reason I got no hits when I used it.

If search is working for you (as you have made quite clear) how about an assist since it is obviously not working for me.

Thanks.

Reno,

Thank you for the assist in answering my question with information that is applicable to the topic. All I get when I do google is a bunch of sale ads with little information about the actual company.

#9 ·
Thanks beshannon. Already been to the official website. Similar to going to the Chevy website. Everything looks nice and great but when you talk to some people who have had the misfortune of driving some of their cars (not talking caddy now), it's not quite the same as talking to the dealer or viewing the website.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.