Louis Erard watches

Thread: Louis Erard watches

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Louis Erard watches

Watchuseek Members-

I do not know if I am allowed to do this, so I am just putting this out there to see if there is any interest. Mods, if I break the rules, I apologize, I did not know and feel free to delete.

Ok, so in my Louis Erard skeleton thread (my first one on here) I was looking for a place in the states that sold the watches. Well, I found an (apparently old) article saying that they DID have a US distributor for the watches.

I contacted the company to see if they still sell the watches and they said that they do not because it distracted them from their core business.

What they DID say though, is that they still have about 50 watches in their safe, and that they were willing to sell the watches for 50% off of retail.

I received the .pdf from the company showing what they have in stock, as well as photos and pending mod approval, I could post it up here and let everyone here have first crack at what they have left. Without going into too much detail I can tell you they have some chronos, some sport, some dress watches to choose from. And the prices are fantastic.

So, let me know if I can move out on this. They didn't have what I was looking for, but this could be an opportunity for some to get their hands on these watches!

Cheers,
    tallguy

Re: Louis Erard watches

I'd be hella interested, I like the skeleton and their regulator!!!
    Rolex: Sea-Dweller, SubC, Datejust, BLNR
    Panerai PAM 90, 318
    Breitling: Navitimer, Chronomatic
    Cartier Roadster XL GMT
    Omega SMP Chrono, SMP 2531.8
    Eterna Soleure Moonphase
    Mido: Commander,Multistar
    Casio: GW-9200 Riseman
    , Hope Japan, PAW-1500T
    Seiko: Blue Sumo, SARB065, SARY055, SARY053, SSA169

Banned

Can you ask them if they have any discounted Ralph Leon timepieces? Or Belmar Geneve? I've been tempted to pull the trigger on a diamond encrusted Ralph Leon but the $20,000 MSRP is a sticking point...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jason_recliner View Post
    Can you ask them if they have any discounted Ralph Leon timepieces? Or Belmar Geneve? I've been tempted to pull the trigger on a diamond encrusted Ralph Leon but the $20,000 MSRP is a sticking point...
    Do they have any association with Louis Erard? If so, I can ask, but my impression is what they are showing me is it, the last of the last watches they have from their now defunct watch distribution days.

Banned

Sorry, I was just messing around. The Louis Erard pieces I saw on their website looked to be of high quality, so I highly doubt they hve any association with either Ralph Leon or Belmar Geneve.

I would be interested in seeing what models are on offer, if the mods will let you post the pdf.

I have received some PMs looking for the information.

Mods, can I post up the info?

Thanks,
    tallguy

I think historically the way we've gone about doing things like this is by PM, then people get in touch with them directly. I'm no mod but I don't think you're breaking the rules with this thread since clearly you don't have any affiliation with them... it's rather a kind service to your fellow forum members to give us the headsup on this actually.

Quote Originally Posted by spluurfg View Post
    I think historically the way we've gone about doing things like this is by PM, then people get in touch with them directly. I'm no mod but I don't think you're breaking the rules with this thread since clearly you don't have any affiliation with them... it's rather a kind service to your fellow forum members to give us the headsup on this actually.
    Sounds good, if anyone is interested, shoot me a PM. To those who have already PMed me, expect a message shortly.

i've managed to source the PVD regulator here in Toronto, the MSRP on it is $3300 CAD and it's a special order item. Seems a little out of my range even with a possible discount (do dealers discount special order watches?)

Ah well...on to the next one.
    Chris
    Glashutte Original Panomaticluna XL, Doxa Sharkhunter GMT, Seiko Monster Mod, Dwatch, Longines Legend Diver, Hamilton Maestro, Vostok Expedition, Volmax Aviator Flying Tank, Vostok Lunokhod, Custom PAM Homage, Nixon Mahogany Rotolog, St Mortiz Storm Chronograph

Tallguy,

I bought my Louis Erard in Virginia a little over a year ago but not sure if the store still sells them. Let me know if you want the store's info.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information