Luminox VS G-Shock, The Test of TOUGHNESS - Page 6
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Luminox VS G-Shock, The Test of TOUGHNESS

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Luminox VS G-Shock, The Test of TOUGHNESS

I've had several Luminox some for 7 years and not had a single issue out of any of them. I. bought my dad one that had issues with markers falling off but the repair center made him a great deal on a replacement and he got to keep the old one as a beater. all of these were bought grey market and. I haven't had any problems getting service.

Quote Originally Posted by rfb3 View Post
    I've had several Luminox some for 7 years and not had a single issue out of any of them. I. bought my dad one that had issues with markers falling off but the repair center made him a great deal on a replacement and he got to keep the old one as a beater. all of these were bought grey market and. I haven't had any problems getting service.
    Haven't had any in mine either. =) Glad to tell you that I have mine a little over 3 weeks now and its really beautiful. The tritium tubes just glow like an angel. There is no need for T100 or what marketing hypes. The T25 works just fine.

I like the look of Luminox watches, but they are all about the look, military style + tritium lume, while not being particularly tougher than any other watch. What makes G-shock tough IMO is that they are digital and with simple impact-resistant materials. Gshocks are the best for their intended purpose IMO. I prefer Suunto's however, digital, extremely comfortable and good fit and look.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information