Magico pics

Thread: Magico pics

Picture Magico pics

This is the watch that got me hooked on this forum. I am flipping it via ebay now, because I have found so many others that I prefer since participating here. Nevertheless, I still love the way it looks, and figured I'd share some more pics, as a sort of farewell tribute to the old boy (well, a couple of weeks old anyway)...

Regards.

Current Rotation: breitling cockpit -oris TT1 date black -seiko skx781 "orange monster" -seiko snm035 "landmonster" -citizen Promaster Titanium Eco-Drive 300m BJ8041-09E "ecozilla" -citizen ecodrive professional titanium BN0016-55L, blue dial "orca" -getat 44mm sterile rose gold luminor-style manual wind -getat 44mm sterile PVD orange "numbrels" manual wind --invictas: 8926c,8928ob,3712, 6410, 6024, 6924, 6926, 6927

Re: Magico pics

Seth,

Pictures look great. I have a similar watch . I will probabaly hang on to mine for a while though. That is weird that yours has the printing on the crystal and not the dial like the other one does. Ebay will be a tough market, I think. let us know how it works out.

What are you flipping for? Or in other words, Which watch U watching?
    Last edited by sixtysix; March 16th, 2008 at 04:32.
    Later, Gary

We are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

sorry your letting it go. the use of what is called white titanium carbon fiber is normally reserved for aircraft and motorcycle fairings and cowels.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nicely done on the photos. That is an unusual watch with the carbon fiber used as an accent on the bracelet, bezel, etc.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sixtysix View Post
    Seth,

Pictures look great. I have a similar watch . I will probabaly hang on to mine for a while though. That is weird that yours has the printing on the crystal and not the dial like the other one does. Ebay will be a tough market, I think. let us know how it works out.

What are you flipping for? Or in other words, Which watch U watching?
    Heheh, I know it well! Actually, I ended the ebay auction since it turns out there were a couple of PM's about it from members. I didn't think there'd be any interest, because (as you know) I had posted it up for sale or trade a while back, with no takers. Your right though, I don't know how much interest it would have sparked on ebay; don't seem to be many magico's there.

I guess you could say I am flipping it for an orange monster, which I just bought on ebay (haven't used ebay this much in years!). Too bad its going to take up to 14 business days to ship.
    Last edited by srmdalt; March 16th, 2008 at 06:26.
    Regards.

Current Rotation: breitling cockpit -oris TT1 date black -seiko skx781 "orange monster" -seiko snm035 "landmonster" -citizen Promaster Titanium Eco-Drive 300m BJ8041-09E "ecozilla" -citizen ecodrive professional titanium BN0016-55L, blue dial "orca" -getat 44mm sterile rose gold luminor-style manual wind -getat 44mm sterile PVD orange "numbrels" manual wind --invictas: 8926c,8928ob,3712, 6410, 6024, 6924, 6926, 6927

Quote Originally Posted by yamahaki View Post
    sorry your letting it go. the use of what is called white titanium carbon fiber is normally reserved for aircraft and motorcycle fairings and cowels.
    So many watches, so little time... seriously, though, I have seen a few others that I would rather have, and I am about to purchase my first "mid range" watch-- a breitling-- thanks to the insights gleaned from these forums.

The carbon fiber is exceptionally cool on this and on sixty six's as well (maybe he'll post a few pics ).
    Regards.

I am still at work, this is the only photos I have access to, this style is the 'Carbonmatic':

Last edited by sixtysix; March 16th, 2008 at 11:29. Reason: added photo
    Later, Gary

We are the caretakers of mechanical art.
    Member NAWCC, National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors

Thread Information