Major bummer

Thread: Major bummer

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Major bummer

I came home today to find a package from CasioSalesAndService.com. I ordered a replacement band for the AB10W I rummaged for $1.00 and got working. When I opened the package, I was disappointed to find that they had sent the wrong band Somebody working there must be dyslexic because they just got the three numbers of the product code mixed up. So, now I have to call them tommorrow to get this straightened out. They say they have a %15 restocking charge on returns, but I don't feel I should have to pay this in this instance, do you?

Ozy

Re: Major bummer

You print off your order, and you get stuck into them! you wont leave until you get your dollar back (did i get that right)

you tell em son!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carpevicis View Post
    I came home today to find a package from CasioSalesAndService.com. I ordered a replacement band for the AB10W I rummaged for $1.00 and got working. When I opened the package, I was disappointed to find that they had sent the wrong band Somebody working there must be dyslexic because they just got the three numbers of the product code mixed up. So, now I have to call them tommorrow to get this straightened out. They say they have a %15 restocking charge on returns, but I don't feel I should have to pay this in this instance, do you?
    Sorry to hear that.

Good thing the restocking fee doesn't apply, as this shouldn't be considered a "return". They sent you the wrong item. If I were you, I'd even ask them to pay for return shipping.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    You print off your order, and you get stuck into them! you wont leave until you get your dollar back (did i get that right)

you tell em son!!!
    ...well...sorta..lol I paid a dollar for the actual watch at a rummage shop. I actually paid 17 bucks including shipping for that watch band...

Ozy

Quote Originally Posted by carpevicis View Post
    ...well...sorta..lol I paid a dollar for the actual watch at a rummage shop. I actually paid 17 bucks including shipping for that watch band...
    Oh the horror!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy View Post
    Oh the horror!
    LOL, I know it's not all that much, but it's the principal...right?lol

Banned

Your strap cost 17 x more than your watch? This must be some kind of record.

Quote Originally Posted by jason_recliner View Post
    Your strap cost 17 x more than your watch? This must be some kind of record.
    the crazy things watch collectors do...I just take joy in bringing a crappy non working watch back to life, despite what it's worth

"Major Bummer" - that hardly covers the angst, terror, gnawing stress, palpitations, rise in blood pressure, throbbing temple, body soaked in sweat, the sense of injustice, impending doom, the opening chasm, staring into the void, not to mention the plain hassle, that such a situation elicits - we are with you though, fear not - we understand - few would, we WIS do.

culpae poenae par esto

si
    "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" Jim Elliot - Missionary, Martyr

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    we understand - few would, we WIS do.
    That's right!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information