Maratac on Luminox 3901???

Thread: Maratac on Luminox 3901???

Maratac on Luminox 3901???

Hello i this is my first post here but have used the site for bout a year now to learn just about anything watch related, thank you!! Well i would like the opinion, pics or comments on a question i have. I have just purchased a Luminox navy seals series II 3901 and the band is ok but not too keen on the velcro or the seal advertisement. Im in the NAVY but im in the Seabees and im headed to Iraq in a month and would like to know your opinion on looks and quality of the Maratac Zulu bands (black or desert). I have seen pics of the black on the seal but not or the desert. So guess im really asking black or desert? Any pics? Thanks

Re: Maratac on Luminox 3901???

I have the Luminox Navy Seal 3000 which as far as I can tell is the same watch as you have but with the Arnitel(rubber)strap.I have a few watches with rubber straps but the strap that came on my Luminox beats the others hands down.It's by far the most comfortable and after a hard day at work I shower with the watch on and the band still smells as good as the day it was new.For all the rough treatment it has had it doesn't have a mark on it.If you must change the strap ,get the Arnitel strap that comes from Luminox.

Re: Maratac on Luminox 3901???

Thanks for the info! I did some searching and searched on flicr.com and found a pic of a 3000 with the desert band and it looked amazing. So i went ahead and purchased the Maratac original Zulu bands in Black and Desert sand. Both are the low-lite models. If you would like i can post some pics as soon as they get here in the mail.

Thread Information