Maurice Lacroix watch anyone?

Thread: Maurice Lacroix watch anyone?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Maurice Lacroix watch anyone?

Hi,

not sure if i posted in wrong section, plz do move my post if i did, thanks admin/mod :)

i had no found many talking about maurice watch here, how do u guys think about this brand of watches ? is anyone owned and mind to share ur experience compare to other brand/quality ?

i'm new in watch and would like learn more :)

thanks !

Re: Maurice Lacroix watch anyone?

I think some of their watches are very nice. I believe they use modified ETA movements and have their own movements on some of their higher end lines. Very good value for money brand, but i believe they are trying to go very high end.

I have a ML Pontos Chronograph. I really like it. Keeps good time and looks dressy. Kind if bulky but a good buy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Panerai Luminor Marina 104 N1316/3000
    Ball Spacemaster Orbital 115/999
    Ulysse Nardin Maxi Marine Diver #3539
    Omega Speedmaster Legend 3506.61.00
    Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00
    Oris Williams F1 Chrono Ltd. Ed. #1851
    Breitling Mark VI Complications 19
    Breitling Superocean Heritage Chrono
    Breitling Aerospace
    Bell @ Ross BR126 Phantom
    Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono Auto
    Tag Heuer G&SS 6000 Chrono
    Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chrono
    Seiko Orange Monster 7S26-0351
    Seiko Flight Commander Chrono 7T34-6109
    Seiko Sports 200 Chrono 7T32-7D19
    Seiko Mickey Mouse Chrono 7T32-6E99
    Seiko Kinetic Quartz Sports 150 5M23-6A09
    Seiko Kinetic Ti Sports 100 5M43-0B69
    G-Shock AW-591 4778
    G-Shock G-2210
    9 other Mickey Mouse style watches
    ....and 4 other oddballs.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

hm.. let say u have to choose only one, will u go for Ball EM2 diver or the Maurice EM2 pontos Seconde ? i know is kind personal question but just would like to hear out more opinion before i really get them :)

Quote Originally Posted by Davidtan View Post
    hm.. let say u have to choose only one, will u go for Ball EM2 diver or the Maurice EM2 pontos Seconde ?
    Both watches are high quality and use the same movement. It's really about style, those watches are very different. What kind of watch are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Davidtan View Post
    Hi,

i had no found many talking about maurice watch here, how do u guys think about this brand of watches ? is anyone owned and mind to share ur experience compare to other brand/quality ?
    Wearing a ML now (Reserve De Marche). The fit/finish is excellent, nice work on the movement. This is a manual-wind Power Reserve, a classy dress watch. Good value for the money.

I have a Master piece collection "Grand Guichet"..I really like te look and it is a very dressy classy watch that runs great. I don't wear it much right now because some of the new big unique divers are getting most of the wrist time. But I would not consider getting rid of my ML.
    Hondo

Watches are my past "time"

Quote Originally Posted by snorkeler View Post
    Both watches are high quality and use the same movement. It's really about style, those watches are very different. What kind of watch are you looking for?
    Hi Snorkeler,

actually i dun have any pref, i can go for any watch since i dun have any special kind yet but a seiko sportura only

both watch use the same movement ? hm.. i tog one is unitas one is eta? i'm still nerd in watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Hondo View Post
    I have a Master piece collection "Grand Guichet"..I really like te look and it is a very dressy classy watch that runs great. I don't wear it much right now because some of the new big unique divers are getting most of the wrist time. But I would not consider getting rid of my ML.
    Quote Originally Posted by carman63 View Post
    Wearing a ML now (Reserve De Marche). The fit/finish is excellent, nice work on the movement. This is a manual-wind Power Reserve, a classy dress watch. Good value for the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by thechief View Post
    I have a ML Pontos Chronograph. I really like it. Keeps good time and looks dressy. Kind if bulky but a good buy.
    u guys do have a real nice watch there, my dream watch is the double retro or the pontos lune non-LE

guess i will go for ball diver then... after get poison from the ball thread

V8

At one time I had a Masterpiece Moonphase and a limited edition skeleton. Although I sold them they were excellent watches, well built with incredible detail and finishing.

Understeer is when you hit the wall with your front end. Oversteer is when you hit the wall with your rear end. Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall. Torque is how far you move the wall.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information