Maurice Lacroix - Where to Buy Around Boston Area?

Thread: Maurice Lacroix - Where to Buy Around Boston Area?

Maurice Lacroix - Where to Buy Around Boston Area?

Hi everyone,

This is going to be my first swiss watch and also my first post to watchuseek.com . I live in Waltham, MA and I'm looking for a dealer where I can wear Maurice Lacroix watches around Boston area. I checked it's website and I couldn't see any authorized dealer around. Closest one is in NY.

I should try it before buying it. I'm looking for Masterpiece Retrogrades series.

By the way, I am also a member of Turkey Watch Forum and they advised me to look at here. I'm glad to become a member of watchuseek.com .

:cheers:

Re: Maurice Lacroix - Where to Buy Around Boston Area?

Quote Originally Posted by emre08 View Post
    Hi everyone,

This is going to be my first swiss watch and also my first post to watchuseek.com . I live in Waltham, MA and I'm looking for a dealer where I can wear Maurice Lacroix watches around Boston area. I checked it's website and I couldn't see any authorized dealer around. Closest one is in NY.

I should try it before buying it. I'm looking for Masterpiece Retrogrades series.

By the way, I am also a member of Turkey Watch Forum and they advised me to look at here. I'm glad to become a member of watchuseek.com .

:cheers:
    A seeker!

I know there are places in NYC you can probably find ML. There are also a few models running around on the gray market. If you are looking for an AD, the best suggestion is probably to drop a note to ML and ask them.

-T
    So what difference does it make, whether it's 20 minutes or 20 years, since neither amounts to the faintest echo of the tiniest whisper in the thunder of time.

I just downloaded the Maurice Lacroix iPhone App. (No need to run out and get the App; mostly has the same info as on the Web Site.) It did have an expanded list of dealers. There is one listed in Boston:

Longs Jewelers
    100 Summer Street
    Boston

Hope that helps.

-T
    So what difference does it make, whether it's 20 minutes or 20 years, since neither amounts to the faintest echo of the tiniest whisper in the thunder of time.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi NutellaBear,

Yes I am definitely a seeker! That really helped and thank you so much. ML Application?!? Wow! Unfortunately I have a blackberry =D That picture definitely looks like a masterpiece but I think it's far away from my limits =)

First thing to do tomorrow will be a visit to Longs Jewelers.

By the way, I'm looking for either one of them:

Name:  mauricelacroix_joursretrograde-thumb.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  95.8 KB

Name:  MP6428-SS001-31E%28G%29.jpg
Views: 1525
Size:  22.0 KB

Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar
    I thought Long's stopped carrying ML

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

-- John Maynard Keynes

Those models are nice. I especially like the moonphase. ML I think is moving away from this part of the product line--ETA based complications--and the remaining stock is available gray market heavily discounted. Google the brand name and model and you will find them. Not telling you to buy it gray market, but you could at least use it for a bargaining position with an AD.

Their newer stuff is based on in-house movements and implement more complex complications. The model I posted in the first reply (Masterpiece Régulateur Roue Carrée) is a good example. List price on it by the way is $12K for a run of 99 pieces. I love it and am hoping I can get it before they are all gone.

-T

Quote Originally Posted by emmanuelgoldstein View Post
    I thought Long's stopped carrying ML
    Guess you better call first. I know nothing about them and only saw it in that iPhone App.

-T

Thread Information