Men's watches with classic arabic numerals on a white/beige/silver dial.
Like Tree49Likes

Thread: Men's watches with classic arabic numerals on a white/beige/silver dial.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Men's watches with classic arabic numerals on a white/beige/silver dial.

Hi,

I like classic looking watches,with all the numerals (arabic) on the dial. I also like the font to be classic too.

I have seen many marine-style models I like too,with the sub seconds at 6 position,but I prefer a dial with all the numbers.

My preference for the dial color is simple white,but it can also be cream/off white/eggshell or silver,simple or with some pattern on it. But one thing I don't like so much,is the sunray/sunburst effect.

Right now I own the following 3 watches. (I shot these photos below)

Orient symphony er27008w

Name:  _MG_4622rs.jpg
Views: 1533
Size:  502.8 KB

Q&Q c150j304

Name:  _MG_3630rs.jpg
Views: 1511
Size:  444.6 KB

Lorus RS985AX9 (this one would be great for me,if the dial wasn''t sunray/sunburst)

Name:  lrslght.jpg
Views: 1534
Size:  1,014.9 KB

Some other examples of models I like are the following:

Js Watch co islandus arabic

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...Islandus+5.jpg

Longines Master Collection (a model with all the numerals and a date window next to 3,which I cannot find in google for some reason,I see only a model with a date next to 3,but 3 is only partially visible)

Tissot Carsons

http://us.tissotshop.com/media/catal..._16_012_00.jpg

Stowa Marine Classic (font is a bit cold though)

https://www.stowa.de/lshop,showdetai...b--marine,.htm

So I would like to see some recommendations on similar styled watches,preferably affordable ones,for a possible future buy.I don't mind mechanical or quartz,but it would be nice to be a hand winding only timepiece. 40-43mm, not more than 12mm thick,white,beige or silver dial but with no sunray finish,full arabic numerals-classic font(don't mind date window and power reserve as long as there are all the numerals on the dial)
    I prefer the price to be affordable as I said,but I don't want to buy something right now,I just want to see as many suggestions as possible,with similar style.
    schrop and Sevenmack like this.

Re: Men's watches with classic arabic numerals on a white/beige/silver dial.

I'd recommend a Seiko SARX027. Printed enamel dial!!

https://www.seiko-watch.co.jp/p_sear...php?no=SARX027

This seiko is very nice. How much does it cost?

Is there any affordable watch( less than 300 euro) ,with mechanical hand winding movement,white dial,full arabic numerals (classic looking font) and classic style blue hands? (preferably breguet style or something similar). Something 40-41mm (42mm max),8-12 mm thick?
    Blue hands are not a must,but are more than welcome

When I first saw the new orient monarch,I thought it was close enough,but the dial has the sunray finish that I don't like. (you can see in this video I found on youtube)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU7hkqz52KA
    Last edited by GNNS; January 2nd, 2016 at 16:20.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 1411
Size:  1.34 MB

This Citizen Eco Drive is the nearest i have to all arabic numerals.
    Sevenmack likes this.

If you are saving up anyways, have you considered Dornbluth??

I'd like to see as many options as possible. I'm not going to buy in the very near future,but I just want to have a good idea of what's out there :)

Dornbluth are nice,although I like the font to be just a bit more classic. Ideally something like the js watch and the tissot on the first post,but with blue hands if possible,handwind and not very expensive? Feel free to post other options too,even quartz.As I said above, blue hands are not a must but a nice addition.

Thanks for the interest and your suggestions And sorry for my so so English

Bernhardt captains watch. https://www.google.com/search?q=bern...3Clyd0k2LvM%3A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GNNS View Post
    Ideally something like the js watch and the tissot on the first post,but with blue hands if possible,handwind and not very expensive?
    The JS Watch Islandus can be ordered with flame blued hands. It would still be automatic, and a bit expensive though.
    ​Grand Seiko SBGE033, Jaquest Droz Grande Seconde, Breitling Navitimer Cosmonaute, Prometheus Piranha, Orient Wingman, Zeppelin Flatline 7366-3, Glashutte Original PanoMaticLunar, Epos Emotion 3390, Steinhart Ocean 2 Premium, Hamilton Khaki Field, Omega 1965 Vintage, Seiko 5 SNKK27, Seiko 1977 Vintage, Nomos Orion 38, Wittnauer 1960's Vintage, Movado SL1 Chrono, Seiko SBQK085, Cyma Le Locle, Casio Oceanus OCW-S100-1AJF

I know you said you like white dial watches with arabics, but seeing as you already have 3 of them, why not change it up to diversify your collection for different occasions?

and to contribute to this thread

Last edited by Nateftw; January 2nd, 2016 at 18:34.

E52

take a look at Longines master collection. OK, not so low cost, but...take a look

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information