Moon watch arrived yesterday. General impression....excellent fit and finish. Band too narrow. Leather band looks out of place but that may just be because I know history of original and leather looks more like a dress watch. Replaced leather with canvas "moon strap" and looks much better.....NOTE: this was a real PIA to do and requires patience and dexterity and some more patience if you want to do it without scratching the watch. Wish it was at least 100 m water proof but I guess because there is no water on the moon that was not a consideration. Also, since Bulova is owned by Citizen and since it was updated with a 262 kHz movement, It would have been nice if Bulova (Citizen) also updated with their Eco Drive technology. Finally, I have a 7 1/4 wrist and it is a very good fit on me. It seems to wear smaller than it's actual size. And the best part, it cost $275 plus about $8.00 tax @ Stage (google that and their website comes up). Just checked today and they have a 2 for 1 sale and watch does not seem to be excluded ​so if you have a buddy that wants one or if you want 2 you might want to check it out.