Most comfortable deployments

Thread: Most comfortable deployments

Most comfortable deployments

What have you found to be the most comfortable deployment for a strap? How about on a bracelet.

Personally I find the very common double deployments use on straps to be very uncomfortable. Recently I tried one of these.

The one thing I don't quite care for is the fact that there is just a stud that fits in the strap hole and it's not as secure as your typical double deployment but I have not trouble with it failing.

As far as bracelets go I have yet to find one that's really comfortable. How about you?

Re: Most comfortable deployments

I find the double fold butterfly style deployants feel better. I like the single fold deployants but it needs a major change in the strap for it to work for my small wrist, like making one side with the deployant much shorter, or else it will hit me on the side of my wrist.

Banned

I think a deployment to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii would be comfortable. Nice weather and beautiful scenery. I'm a little too old to be drafted though.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I reckon that a deployment to Corsica or Hawaii would be pretty comfortable.

Regarding deployant clasps, their comfort is more or less determined by how well they match the shape of your wrist.

Edit: nuts, 2 minutes too late.
    Last edited by hydrocarbon; April 21st, 2010 at 00:20. Reason: aaargh i got beat to the punchline

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Carey View Post
    What have you found to be the most comfortable deployment for a strap? How about on a bracelet.

Personally I find the very common double deployments use on straps to be very uncomfortable. Recently I tried one of these.

The one thing I don't quite care for is the fact that there is just a stud that fits in the strap hole and it's not as secure as your typical double deployment but I have not trouble with it failing.

As far as bracelets go I have yet to find one that's really comfortable. How about you?

Like you, I found the single flip deployant to be the most comfortable. However, I had it disengage before. I was sitting in a lab for class and my pencil dropped on the ground. As I picked up my pencil and got up, the edge of the table caught my strap and my strap disengaged. Luckily, I managed to grab the watch before it fell on the concrete ground. Now, I use a butterfly deployant. I find that if you wear it a bit looser, you get used to it and it becomes just as comfortable.

Thread Information