WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Move over skx...

645 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  luth_ukail 
#1 ·
The Sumo is in the house!

Initial imprressions: VERY positive. Great build quality. I love the looks. Skx is definitely going to get less wrist time...

#5 ·
Didn't take you long to swap out the bracelet! I know it gets a bad rap, but I thinks it's terrific and fits the watch well. The clasp could use a little work! I'm sure you have a lineup of straps and Nato's all lined up to take a turn - good luck, it's a terrific addition.

#9 ·
No, it's smaller but I have a 6 3/4 and the skx is fine (and to me so is the sumo). The skx is a watch I love but also love to "hate". It's got that 80's look to it. It is also a great watch that is held back by some of its finishing. Overall I love the skx but the sumo is indoutedly in the next class up.

#10 ·
On amazon. Search for "Dassari veteran italian leather nato". Says its "genuine leather"although to the touch it feels a bit "papery". Its also dry and rather hard unlike most leather straps. I do think its leather but not your typical leather strap I guess. Seems well made. Like it so far.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.