Is Mr. Watch a reputable online seller? Trying to purchase Tissot Le Locle

Thread: Is Mr. Watch a reputable online seller? Trying to purchase Tissot Le Locle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Is Mr. Watch a reputable online seller? Trying to purchase Tissot Le Locle

I am considering purchasing a Tissot Le Locle through Mr. Watch (via Amazon), and would appreciate hearing any feedback anyone has about them as a seller. I recently put in an order for the same watch through Jomashop, but canceled it today after being informed that the watch, which was supposedly "in stock," was back-ordered and would take several weeks to ship.

In the alternative, I would also be interested in hearing any recommendations for reputable online dealers who may sell the Tissot Le Locle (T41148353).

I would appreciate any and all advice. Thanks!

Re: Is Mr. Watch a reputable online seller? Trying to purchase Tissot Le Locle

If it's going thru Amazon...No problem

I bought from MrWatch a couple of years ago, had no problems at all!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Bought 3 watches from them in the last couple of months. Returned one (didn't look like what I saw advertised). Haven't tested the "365 days return policy" but I got excellent customer service.

WPAC Member #35.
    "No Desire to Acquire!"

Banned

if you're too concerned, throw an additional $14 bucks and get it from Jomashop... problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis1 View Post
    if you're too concerned, throw an additional $14 bucks and get it from Jomashop... problem solved
    He said they are on backorder from Jomashop (thats who he originally bought it from).
    WPAC Member #35.
    "No Desire to Acquire!"

Chrono24.com is are currently asking $500 for a used Le Locle. Not a chrono, nothing out of the ordinary about it!

Quote Originally Posted by sirgilbert357 View Post

Thanks everyone for the advice and suggestions. I pulled the trigger, and it is scheduled to arrive later this week. I will let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by constant change View Post
    Chrono24.com is are currently asking $500 for a used Le Locle. Not a chrono, nothing out of the ordinary about it!
    Yeah, there's some crazy prices on chrono24. You have to be careful and know what you're looking for. But there are deals to be had too. It's like eBay in my mind. Hit or miss.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information