1. can you recommend me a watch tool kit? for strap changing, maybe future battery changes etc.
2. there seems to be a preference for the orient blue mako over the orient blue ray. anything im missing here? i like the looks of the ray over the mako.
3. before i purchase a watch, how can i tell if the strap CANNOT be replaced with another style?
4. my bulova marine star came from princeton watches dot com. my first watch since a Relic i bought in middle school. i know this site has sponsors but i cant seem to find a vendor of multiple brands on the "shop" page here.
5. where can i buy vostok watches?
6. thoughts on Tauchmeister?
7. is there a sticky or reference thread that lists the movement manufacturer for different brands?
8. could the band on a citizen scuba fin be replaced with something other than the oem strap?
8.5. how do you know if a "swiss made" watch isnt garbage? does swiss quartz or swiss made not mean much anymore? do you have to research each company everytime?
9. thank you so much for your patience. i previously built cars, currently build firearms, and naturally i purchased one watch 3 months ago....now im hooked.
here is my marinestar. i paid 299 shipped. not a great deal but i had seen worse prices.
thanks! i look forward to learning.
ps. here is the scuba fin im wondering about the strap.
pss! i am a huuge f1 fan, when did they dump tag heuer and move to hublot??!