My Eberhard Traversetolo...old strap and new strap..a first real post of this watch.

Thread: My Eberhard Traversetolo...old strap and new strap..a first real post of this watch.

My Eberhard Traversetolo...old strap and new strap..a first real post of this watch.

I have only posted a pic of this watch a couple of times. I frequent the German watch forum the most and it isn't a German made..lol. So I have never really posted it. I have posted it in the Affordable watch forum upon request. I have had this watch for a few months..lol.

Having said that, this is a great watch. Extremely well done. There isn't too much to complain about. The dial, the hands and crown are all well done and work well on this watch. I love the decorated movement. Eberhard did a good job on the movement. This is one of the best examples of a watch with the Unitas movement, IMO. The forthcoming Stowa Marine Original will be another great example of a watch with the same movement and will compliment this watch, when I get the funds. So next year.:-D

Enjoy!!

The new cognac Alligator strap gives the watch a different look.

ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

Re: My Eberhard Traversetolo...old strap and new strap..a first real post of this watch.

Great pics Todd of a beautiful watch!
    "Time is the school in which we learn. Time is the fire in which we burn."

Re: My Eberhard Traversetolo...old strap and new strap..a first real post of this watch.

Thank you. The Eberhard is my favorite to wear. Its one of those watches that I can't stop staring at both back and front. It maybe simple and not high end, but Eberhard put together a great watch.
    ToddH

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once." Albert Einstein

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

stuffler,mike

Re: My Eberhard Traversetolo...old strap and new strap..a first real post of this wat

The Eberhart&Co. case with the Unitas movement is kind of a classic combination. I really like the Traversetolo

Re: My Eberhard Traversetolo...old strap and new strap..a first real post of this wat

Thanks. I have a hard time taking it off my wrist. It is my fave to wear. It is worth having one in the collection.
    ToddH

Thread Information