My favourite threads.
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Formerguide
  • 1 Post By Popoki Nui
  • 1 Post By pexyme

Thread: My favourite threads.

Banned

My favourite threads.

Sorry guys. This is not an indepth thread re. the art of watches, but rather an acknowledgement of some of the cracker threads I have had the pleasure of reading.
    Thanks to the contributors.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/ugly...ad-202685.html. My eyes still hurt
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/pres...te-543815.html Chronopolis' comments is my favourite comment to date. A critique on contemporary mores via a horologic slant
    https://forums.watchuseek.com/f2/have...on-421855.html - It's not often I truly LOL at a computer screen, but this really had me LOLling and ROFLing (well, almost ROLFing)

Re: My favourite threads.

Too bad you missed the "Thread Killer" thread, and the "Boring" threads 1, 2, and 3.. Epic stuff. I think have the distinction of being the most boringest thread killer on WUS. Thank You.

~Sherry.
    Last edited by Popoki Nui; June 28th, 2011 at 02:40.
    PM is not working for me. If you need to contact me, please email. Thanks! popokinui1(at)gmail(dot)com

Banned

Thanks Sherry. Great reads.
    However I just killed the killer thread!
    I wanted to post something on 'the most boring thread. ever' but couldn't be bothered.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by pexyme View Post
    However I just killed the killer thread!
    Yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by pexyme View Post
    I wanted to post something on 'the most boring thread. ever' but couldn't be bothered.
    A common problem in that thread. Some went into a deep coma just by opening the thread to read. Others developed narcolepsy. Some of us were just our usual extremely boring selves.

Good for insomniacs, though.

~Sherry.
    PM is not working for me. If you need to contact me, please email. Thanks! popokinui1(at)gmail(dot)com

Banned

Sherry,
    Let me make a BOLD prediction.
    We will be the only 2 contributors to this thread.
    I'll bet you a Big Mac with no fries. There is a financial crisis going on of course.

I suspect you're right; it can be our secret little place. Not sure about the Big Mac bet though. I can't remember when I last choked one of those down, but I do remember it was a rather traumatic experience. I think Poison Control was involved. Make it a roast chicken and you're on.

~Sherry.

Mmmm, I figure the lady should win the Big Mac!

Dan

Oops, sorry, the roast chicken! BTW, the Amazon Zenith thread is as good as it gets, thanks!
    Last edited by Formerguide; June 28th, 2011 at 07:22.
    Popoki Nui likes this.
    Current Collection:

Longines Master Collection Moonphase, Deep Blue World Diver 500M, Raymond Weil W1 Chronograph, Tissot PRS516 Chrono, Omega Seamaster 300, Citizen Skyhawk, Citizen Signature Automatic, Orient World Traveler GMT, Accutron VX-200, Citizen Eco Chrono BL5400-52A, Hamilton Cushion Chrono, Breitling Superocean Heritage 46, Orient Star GMT, Seiko Sportura Kinetic GMT

"It's a fake. And that's because all 'is my Patek a fake' posts contain only fake Pateks." quote, WUS member geoffbot

"... The minute a watch costs more than a well equipped Camry, I'd start feeling guilty about the purchase... " quote, WUS member LosTresGatos

"I think the only people who make rational decisions regarding watches are the people that do not post on watch forums." quote, WUS member digivandig

Quote Originally Posted by Formerguide View Post
    Mmmm, I figure the lady should win the Big Mac!
    Dan
    Oops, sorry, the roast chicken! BTW, the Amazon Zenith thread is as good as it gets, thanks!
    Awesome. I like my chicken slow-roasted over open coals, basted with honey-garlic-butter sauce until golden brown, with a side of mixed veggies drizzled with olive oil and salt.

Or a Big Mac, no fries. My medical insurance is paid up.

~Sherry.
    pexyme likes this.

Banned

Thanks....thanks a lot.......Formerguide. (sound of very slow hand clap)
    Do you know how expensive a roast chicken is nowadays?
    Oh well, I'll organise via FedEx 1 roast chicken to you Sherry. Might be a bit cold.....
    Popoki Nui likes this.

Banned

Bloody Hell Sherry!! Just read your description of your favoured roast chicken!
    Anyway..I'm...stuff..ing...the chick...en into.........the....Fed...ex....bag.
    Phew. That was hard work. I'm sending it care of WUS.com.

Thread Information