MY first "nice" watch

Thread: MY first "nice" watch

Question MY first "nice" watch

I found a few places that sell an Omega watch I'm looking at.

Tourneau has it for $3600, but I can get it online from a few sites like authenticwatches.com, swissluxury.com, etc. for substancially less. Has anyone ordered from these sites? Any issues? Are they authorized dealers?

Thanks

Re: MY first "nice" watch

Just had a great experience ordering an Omega from Ace Jewelers, a forum sponsor and highly recommended online retailer. Give them a look.

If you don't mind shopping grey market, you will get a better deal than an AD is likely to offer you. Authenticwatches, Jomashop, etc, are well-known grey market sites that are generally well reviewed, though I haven't ordered from either myself. You'll still be getting an authentic product, but you won't be getting Omega's warranty, instead you'll get whatever warranty the website offers.
    Sent from my bathroom using [email protected]

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BGPT23 View Post
    If you don't mind shopping grey market, you will get a better deal than an AD is likely to offer you. Authenticwatches, Jomashop, etc, are well-known grey market sites that are generally well reviewed, though I haven't ordered from either myself. You'll still be getting an authentic product, but you won't be getting Omega's warranty, instead you'll get whatever warranty the website offers.
    +1. Legitimate watches, but there are differences in the warranty situation and customer service. While those you mention are legitimate, there are fraudulent websites out there, so be careful to research your websites...
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

I have heard good things about Jomashop and for that reason alone I would be inclined to give them my custom rather than other dealers.

Thread Information