WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My Grail is Finally Incoming! It's Here! Pics Added!

2K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  TxKarateDude 
#1 · (Edited)
Just pulled the trigger on a used PAM112J!!!, my grail! I have been pining over this one for a long time. My conscience has been screaming, "no way am I spending $3500 on a watch!", but my WIS inner being has finally beat my conscience down and taken over! I'm not usually one to post "incoming" threads but I'm so excited about this that I just had to share! I'll try to take some good pics when it arrives. :-!

#2 ·
Re: My Grail is Finally Incoming!

Congrats Dan!! Hope to see some pics up here soon.

#3 ·

that inner wis dude is one tough guy to repress, congrats on the grail.~you know yhat you are now obligated to post some drool worthy photos(i'll travel with a bib in my pocket;-)

#13 ·

Wow, congrats Dan! Acquiring a grail watch does not happen very often - for some of us (me included), it still hasn't happened! Hope you do something to celebrate your acquisition, and I trust you will be wearing it when you do! :-!

Regards,
-Jeff

#14 ·

It's here!

Attachments

#17 ·
i have had my eye on your thread waiting for your update; it was well worth it. what a beaut, and your pix are fantastic. i am very happy for you stumpy.
november 2009, the month of grails! hail, hail grailvember!

#20 ·
Very nice - out of the many Panerai styles, this is one I like more than the others. I especially like being able to view the movement :)

#22 ·
SWEET, and great choice for a grail.

#25 ·
Great choice of a grail and beuatiful, unless you have a budget of 25K.:-d

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.