WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My humble collection

28K views 395 replies 94 participants last post by  John MS 
#1 ·
well three's a crowd... Not too fancy, no gold very lowkey pieces especially my daily the 5168. I am in love with all three though, thanks again to canwd Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap
for the 5711.

See less See more
#13 ·
This is a prestige and top of the line collection, congrats

Reactions: Rosarito
#15 ·
“Humble is as humble does my muummm says”

Or was that something about a box of watches??

3 very top end beauties there!! Congrats on your “Small” but definetly not humble collection.

Reactions: Simon
#19 ·
Fabulous watches!
Would love to hear thoughts on the Nautilus vs RO for wearability; and the Aquanaut vs Nautilus similarly.

Damn! How do you choose which one to wear? Have you found a niche for each and settled into a consistent wear pattern or are they mostly interchangeable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
well three's a crowd... Not too fancy, no gold very lowkey pieces especially my daily the 5168. I am in love with all three though, thanks again to canwd View attachment 14544625 for the 5711.
"low key" lol.

also, isn't that a 5167a?
No its the 5168
that's a black dial, no? I thought 5168 was only done in a blue or green dial?
There is no 5168 in steel, 5168G-001 is blue dial/rubber, 5168-010 is green dial/rubber
The only one in steel is 5167A-001, black dial/rubber

I can't tell the dial's color from the picture; if it's black, the OP is mistaking by one digit, if it's green, he is being too modest by denying it is gold.

Either way, what's such a small number difference among friends?

Great trio OP, wear them in good health :-!

#23 ·
Guys, OP is a troll. That's a photo taken from watchesnstuff on instagram: (who clearly has other watches). That's also obviously a 5167a on a khaki strap, not the khaki 5168 (and note the original photo hashtags it properly as a 5167 - not to mention the original photo was posted before the khaki 5168 was even announced this year at basel).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.