I have been obsessed with finding my ideal camping watch for years and recently found here a previous thread that I thought came close, so I hope I can also be helped.
Importantly, my ideal camping watch would have - the Day...BUT NO Date; that is- the face would show, e.g., Sunday, but no date or month. I find that the date reminds me of my work responsibilities and may require adjustment (I will only wear this several times a year). Of course, hours and minutes would also be shown.
Other than that "small" criteria, I would like:
- Analog with lume
- Auto winding (battery, etc)
- Easy to read but not bulky
- Few buttons- ideally, 2 or less, including crown screw
- Decent night light
- 50 meter water resistance (or enough for casual swimming)
- Tough enough for real camping
- Respectable Brand & Make
Thanks in advance.