WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My new Pelagos - blue dial

984 views 26 replies 24 participants last post by  schrauth 
#1 · (Edited)
Here is my latest addition, the blue Pelagos.

Based on some photos I saw online I wasn't sure about the blue dial but when I was looking at it at my AD, I had to have it. The blue tone looks amazing, great tool watch, I might post more pics shortly to better show the blue dial in different lighting situations

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Wrist Fashion accessory
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice. Love mine. Still haven't tried the rubber strap yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: schrauth
#6 ·
I really like the Pelagos. I've never seen one in person but would like to get one at some point as i'd like to have one titanium watch in my collection, and i'm into divers. I'd probably go with the black, just because i've always wanted and plan to soon get a blue Seamaster. That blue does look good though. Enjoy it!

#8 · (Edited)
Yeah, a lot of people prejudged the shade of blue before it even hit the AD's. Of course they are the same ones griping about a little missing marker at 3, so take that for what it's worth. Your pics are the best yet at showing that the shade of blue is actually spot on. Congrats on a stellar piece.

Reactions: schrauth
#17 ·
congrats on the new piece! More people need to post wrist shots of the blue Pelagos because Tudor's stock pics make the blue look so cartoonish.

#24 ·
great color, does all that writing detract from the beauty in person?
Congratulations it's HOT either way

Sent from Galaxy S6 Edge via Tapacrap

#25 · (Edited)
I wasn't too keen on the 5 liner when I first started researching the watch online but looking at the watch in the metal, it doesn't actually bother me because I simply don't pay much attention to it. When looking at the watch I am usually distracted by the colour tone, the chapter ring design and cut outs, the hour hand and the bezel..... and when checking out the dial, I usually get mesmorised by the smooth seconds hand.

Now when I was just looking at the 5 liner on purpose, it still didnt bother me to be honest, I find it neither adds anything nor takes anything away from the watch, it just blends in with the dial as a whole.

Would a 3 liner have looked better? Possibly yes to some.
Is the 5 liner a bad design feature? My personal opinion: Not at all.

I guess it's a matter of personal preference but I would not recommend anyone to base their opinion solely on photos they saw online, that goes for the 5 liner and the blue tone by the way... check it out in the metal first :-!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.