My New Prometheus Baiji
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MODWG

Thread: My New Prometheus Baiji

My New Prometheus Baiji

Just got this watch and I'm pretty impressed. Heard about the brand on wristwatchreview. I've been loking for a Tritium watch and was looking at Luminox, but their reviews on quality were worrisome. This looked like a better value.

For less than $400 US delivered in just 3 days, it's a good deal. The watch is heavy and seems well built. So far it's keeping good time, but it's early. The bracelet is very nice although they've economized on the clasp a bit. General finish is good. The dial is spartan, but that's ok... the opposite of Luminox. There does seem to be a tiny bit of some foreign substance on the minute hand, but you need to really look hard to see it. It's not worth returning for that.

I love the Tritium! I'm a person who wakes up frequently at night and even the best lumed watches seem to fade towards morning. Not this baby, at least not for 25 years, and I doubt I'll be around that long.

If I am, I will have gotten my $400 worth!

Attachment 840620Attachment 840619
    Attached Images Attached Images

BlueWings077 likes this.

Re: My New Prometheus Baliji

Love the watch, and have contemplated picking one up myself. Wonder why there aren't more tritium/superluminova combos out there, seems like the best of both worlds.

Congrats on the beautiful watch.

Inactive

Re: My New Prometheus Baliji

I thought Prometheus was such a terrific movie.

Thread Information