My Watch Loves Me?

Thread: My Watch Loves Me?

My Watch Loves Me?

I personaly do not like these watches for their designs, so they will never adore my wrist...
    This is what I need, a watch that loves me! I was gonna get a puppy, but a watch that adores my wrist would be so much more, well, handy. And would a puppy give my wrist proper adulation? It might have a preference for my ankle and bite me! Of course, I could encourage the dog with a little bribe. Maybe buy him a fine timepiece to adorn his carpus. What kinda watch do you bring home to a Labrador retriever?

Mucho thanks to the poster who's punny slip gave me mucho amusement!

piscator

Banned

Re: My Watch Loves Me?

There are many reasons that a watch is better as a pet than a dog. A watch won't pee on floor and ruin the carpet, it won't shed and get hair all over your clothes, it doesn't need anyone to feed it while you're on vacation, and the neighbors won't complain about a watch's barking. It's also not cruel to leave your watch in a box all day (or longer). Of course, my watch never helped me meet cute women in the park and won't ward off burglars in the middle of the night, but nothing is perfect.

the only women my watches ever attracted were women who were trying to sell me a new watch, but dogs(whoa nelly!)
    i had a black cocker spaniel that never failed to grab the eyes of a cutie; those were the days(deep nostalgic sigh)
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I also love branded watches. They looks really awesome..like your post.

Quote Originally Posted by novedl View Post
    the only women my watches ever attracted were women who were trying to sell me a new watch, but dogs(whoa nelly!)
    i had a black cocker spaniel that never failed to grab the eyes of a cutie; those were the days(deep nostalgic sigh)
    +1 jaja, in my case its a golden cocker spaniel still doing the trick!
    Rotation
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Oris F1 Day Date
    Tag Heuer F1 Grande Date
    Luminox F-117 Evo
    Tissot Quadratto Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by ulackfocus View Post
    There are many reasons that a watch is better as a pet than a dog. A watch won't pee on floor and ruin the carpet, it won't shed and get hair all over your clothes, it doesn't need anyone to feed it while you're on vacation, and the neighbors won't complain about a watch's barking. It's also not cruel to leave your watch in a box all day (or longer). Of course, my watch never helped me meet cute women in the park and won't ward off burglars in the middle of the night, but nothing is perfect.
    There is a G shock for that. They have features for every situation.

Thread Information