WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Need to add a Speedy Pro but...

2K views 50 replies 48 participants last post by  RoscoP 
#1 ·
I'm also trying to keep the peace at home with the wife. I got a few options. Which "ONE" should go?

A: Omega SMPc
B: Tudor Sub
C: Rolex DJ
D: Wait a few more months enough to have $$ for a Speedmaster.

Thanks.

See less See more
#6 ·
D A C B. Or you should sell the Tudor Submariner to me. :)

#17 ·
I'd sell the date just. You'd get some $$ back out of it, and IMO it is the least attractive of your watches. If you can't let it go, then wait and save :).

Don't sell the SMPc, BTW, it would be a lovely pair with the Speedy.

#18 · (Edited)
If it were me I'd sell the Rolex and get the Speedy. I like Rolex....just not that particular style. My speedy says hello:

Watch Wrist Watch accessory Fashion accessory Analog watch

#23 ·
You have two divers, and with your proposed acquisition, you'd have two Omegas as well. I'd dump the Seamaster. But I think it's a clunky looking piece with an unsightly wart, so we probably don't share the same taste.

#27 ·
+1

Otherwise, D.

#26 ·
Word of advice : never anger the missus. If she puts her foot down, she means it. Women are usually subtle but if a firm "No" is uttered, be rest assured that her decision is final.

I was in a similar situation as you. And still is. I now am saving my money to get a pimp worthy watch to appease the wife.. Stay tune for good laughs at my misfortune when I post pictures up of that clown watch on my wrist in the later part of this year..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.