Need Help!!!

Thread: Need Help!!!

Need Help!!!

I have a Maranello that I wear often as it matches my personal style. My problem is that I want a few different straps, preferably whether resistant because I kayak quite often and would love to wear this on trips. I would like rubber, silicone or ISO in black or red if possible. Any advice is welcomed and thank you in advance!

Red Bearded Blades ~R3D~

Re: Need Help!!!

Can't really see the lugs on that watch. Assuming they are standard lugs, try Isofrane straps. I think there's a thread or two about them on the Dive Watch subforum.

That looks like it has a quite unique integrated system. If that is the case you may be able to get a rubber strap to work on it by notching it to fit the pattern but it might not be that feasible. A shot of the underneath of the watch where the strap meets the case might help.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

This from the website.

Maranello
    Do you sell bands for Rotap Maranello Watches?We do not sell any parts for Rotap Maranello watches. The parts that we have are only used in the watches we repair and are not available for individual sale. If you need a new band for your watch, we suggest you contact an Authorized Rotap Maranello dealer in your area.
    Time is relative.

Thanks for the info and input. Yes it has a very unique lug design, instead of one solid piece it's split into 3 separate pieces. I will get a phot from underneath.

Red Bearded Blades ~R3D~

Unfortunate there are no Rotap dealers in the US. I have emailed the dealer in Turkey to see if I can somehow order. I may have to modify a silicon strap. Just wanted the beat quality and finish. Here is a side shot

Red Bearded Blades ~R3D~

Thread Information