WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Need help finding Citizen Nighthawk - UK

853 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  yodi94 
#1 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to get a citizen Nighthawk BJ7000-52e and I'm from the UK. Could anybody send me a link to where I can buy a legitimate version with the writing the text, ,'Nighthawk' because I am after that one in particular as it has different features like the lumes and such. I have seen quite a few on eBay but they are from US sellers and they are charging a lot for import and shipping so if anybody knows someone selling it in the UK brand-new please could you help me?

Same as the one in the image, notice the nighthawk text:

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Product Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Product Fashion accessory

Many thanks in advance.

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi,

I'm looking to get a citizen Nighthawk BJ7000-52e and I'm from the UK. Could anybody send me a link to where I can buy a legitimate version with the writing the text, ,'Nighthawk' because I am after that one in particular as it has different features like the lumes and such. I have seen quite a few on eBay but they are from US sellers and they are charging a lot for import and shipping so if anybody knows someone selling it in the UK brand-new please could you help me?

Same as the one in the image, notice the nighthawk text:

View attachment 7625458

View attachment 7625466

Many thanks in advance.
hi, you might want to check out skywatches. They are legit from Singapore. I got mine from them

#5 ·
What is their warranty like? Is it their own warranty or citizen's own 5 year wareanty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
think i received a stamped citizen warranty card with the watch. cannot say for certain as i don't have the watch or boxes with me right now. i just checked and they are out of stock for all nighthawks now, but if you want to drop them an email, their service is pretty solid.

i think the white internal bezel looks better too

#9 ·
Ive seen dutyfreeisland selling the BJ7010-52E model on ebay without the import charges upfront that ebay charge (Global Shipping Program or something) i think i will just buy that model. Plus ebay have 20% today until 10pm GMT which is a bonus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.