I'm not sure how else to describe it, but there is a very thin metal ring underneath the bezel on my Marathon TSAR. This thin ring on my watch is busted and I am trying to find out if/where I can purchase another one. Are these a common item or easy to find? This watch is from a sour ebay deal and I am trying to determine whether to take a partial refund. I will only take the partial refund if I can fix the watch.

Any help is much appreciated. I'm new to buying watch parts.