Need help finding a strap like Tudor Black Bay fabric strap
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By 15kywalker

Thread: Need help finding a strap like Tudor Black Bay fabric strap

Need help finding a strap like Tudor Black Bay fabric strap

I tried posting this on the straps forum but didn't get much luck so I thought I'd try here.

I need some help finding a fabric strap like the one shown above on the Tudor black bay. From reviews of the watch/strap I've heard that it's very soft, a bit thicker than your typical NATOs, and comes in a finer weave than most fabric straps. I have some perlons so I didn't have those in mind. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Iowa_Watchman likes this.

Re: Need help finding a strap like Tudor Black Bay fabric strap

That almost looks cotton, something like this maybe? Amazon.com: 18mm Nato Ss Cotton Solid Grey Replacement Watch Strap Band: Watches

Unfortunately, I have been on the same hunt for some time now and have had little success. I owned the black Tudor fabric strap (bought it off someone who was selling the watch) and it was hands down my favorite strap I've ever worn. I sold it recently since I no longer own any 22mm watches and don't see any on the horizon. The fabric and buckle are excellent quality, you can adjust the length of the strap via the buckle which was a huge selling point for me, and I greatly prefer the sleeved spring bars of the Tudor strap to traditional NATOs as it eliminates the bulkiness of two straps under the watch.

I have not found anything even remotely similar in 20mm. I'd settle for a 1-piece NATO with sleeved spring bars, but even options on those are very limited. I pray that Tudor will release a watch with 20mm lugs that includes that strap so I can pick one up...or five.
    Instagram: @watchonmywrist

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa_Watchman View Post
    Unfortunately, I have been on the same hunt for some time now and have had little success. I owned the black Tudor fabric strap (bought it off someone who was selling the watch) and it was hands down my favorite strap I've ever worn. I sold it recently since I no longer own any 22mm watches and don't see any on the horizon. The fabric and buckle are excellent quality, you can adjust the length of the strap via the buckle which was a huge selling point for me, and I greatly prefer the sleeved spring bars of the Tudor strap to traditional NATOs as it eliminates the bulkiness of two straps under the watch.

I have not found anything even remotely similar in 20mm. I'd settle for a 1-piece NATO with sleeved spring bars, but even options on those are very limited. I pray that Tudor will release a watch with 20mm lugs that includes that strap so I can pick one up...or five.
    I agree with you on them making a 20mm watch strap. Out of curiosity I just called a Tudor store nearby and they said they could order it for me if I was interested but the strap alone costs $180 USD. I guess I'll just have to stick with NATOs and Perlons for now.

Thread Information