Need help identifying this Tournear watch
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7

    Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    Hey guys, first time poster on this site.
    I saw this watch on Clemson University's football page that the players for the Orange Bowl this year are receiving and I was really interested in it for myself. Did a little searching online and all I could find is that it was a Tourneau watch. Looked on thier website and couldn't find a match. Not a big watch guy so I was wondering if someone could help me identify this watch, thanks!
    (Photo taken from @Clemsonfb on instagram if a better look is needed)

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7

    Re: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Boconnell22 View Post
    Hey guys, first time poster on this site.
    I saw this watch on Clemson University's football page that the players for the Orange Bowl this year are receiving and I was really interested in it for myself. Did a little searching online and all I could find is that it was a Tourneau watch. Looked on thier website and couldn't find a match. Not a big watch guy so I was wondering if someone could help me identify this watch, thanks!
    (Photo taken from @Clemsonfb on instagram if a better look is needed)
    Name:  145120592048678621667.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  2.81 MB

  3. #3
    Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Hague-Amman-London-Berlin
    Posts
    49,595

    Re: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    That's an easy one.

    Plated stainless steel Quartz Diesel XL Chronograph DZ7287. Unique taste to put it mildly.
    There's a ONLY THE BRAVE version as well.

    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  63.8 KB
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; December 27th, 2015 at 10:17.
    Kind regards
    Mike


    Instagram @mikestuffler

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California-USA
    Posts
    36,961

    Rolling eyes Re: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    Another design from the committee of, 'Asok Wally and Ted'.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    That's an easy one.

    Plated stainless steel Quartz Diesel XL Chronograph DZ7287. Unique taste to put it mildly.
    There's a ONLY THE BRAVE version as well.

    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  63.8 KB

  6. #5
    Member rfortson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,403

    Re: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    Why would they do that to their players?

    Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk
    dbostedo likes this.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    225

    Re: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    OMG this watch is 51mm wide! Good thing football players tend to have large wrists.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    southern New Mexico
    Posts
    8,299

    Re: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    Well, the bowls can't give the 'amateurs' something worth *too* much.

    But yes, they could pick something that had some taste...or at least utility. That beast is horrendous.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7
    I don't get this watch talk haha but thanks

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    7
    I like the design and want something that's all gold. Any other suggestions under like $400?

  11. #10
    Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Hague-Amman-London-Berlin
    Posts
    49,595

    Re: Need help identifying this Tournear watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Boconnell22 View Post
    I like the design and want something that's all gold. Any other suggestions under like $400?
    TW Steel, Nixon.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; December 28th, 2015 at 00:19.
    Kind regards
    Mike


    Instagram @mikestuffler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Help Identifying a Watch
      By bumonskateboard6 in forum Luxury & Lifestyle
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: May 23rd, 2014, 17:29
    2. Replies: 0
      Last Post: October 3rd, 2012, 16:47
    3. Replies: 4
      Last Post: August 22nd, 2012, 08:52
    4. I need help identifying this watch please!!
      By ricky11 in forum Public Forum
      Replies: 9
      Last Post: May 24th, 2012, 16:49
    5. Replies: 3
      Last Post: December 3rd, 2011, 20:49

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •