Need help ID'ing this watch

Thread: Need help ID'ing this watch

Need help ID'ing this watch

My dad gave this to me last night, obviously it's a Cyma but I've got nothing else to go on. The warranty card is in the box but isn't filled out at all. I can't find any identifying marks or model numbers on the watch anywhere and I'm not going to open it up either -- and I don't have the tools anyway. I'm hoping someone can at least point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

RCook

Name:  Cyma.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  122.6 KB
    Current Watches:
    Seiko 7T34-7A3W Chrono, Kienzle Automatic, Modded Orient Black Mako, Cyma Big Date 459.200 ST ST 03B, Seiko SBDC001 'Sumo'

Re: Need help ID'ing this watch

Bump. Anyone? Is there an AD to ask? These can't be so rare that nobody knows anything about them.
    Current Watches:
    Seiko 7T34-7A3W Chrono, Kienzle Automatic, Modded Orient Black Mako, Cyma Big Date 459.200 ST ST 03B, Seiko SBDC001 'Sumo'

Here's some info on the brand: Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Cyma watches, are they good?

do you have any other info? like, what kind of movement is it running? According to that thread, jwatch services them, you can find an AD here: JWatch USA LLC

i couldn't find the exact watch on the site, but here are a few close ones:
    122.614 ST ST 01
    122.623 ST ST 01

You could probably find one of the ADs to authenticate and identify it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardChen View Post
    Here's some info on the brand: Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Cyma watches, are they good?

do you have any other info? like, what kind of movement is it running? According to that thread, jwatch services them, you can find an AD here: JWatch USA LLC

i couldn't find the exact watch on the site, but here are a few close ones:
    122.614 ST ST 01
    122.623 ST ST 01

You could probably find one of the ADs to authenticate and identify it.

Thanks I emailed JWatch. As for other info, nope, nothing. Like I said in the OP there is nothing at all to help ID this watch, it's quartz and it hacks, it says sapphire on the back and 3ATM water resistant. I saw the link on Amazon, sounds like an old Swiss maker bought by an Asian company but still made in Switzerland. It's a nice watch so I'm not complaining, especially when it was given to me! Thanks for hte help.
    Current Watches:

Finally got a response from JWatch: "This watch is the BIG Date 459.200 ST ST 03B"

So I now know what it is which is good. The downside is that Google returns almost nothing about the watch at all. Some ended auctions is about it. Oh well I have more than I started with and they also provided a value which is helpful.
    Current Watches:

Thread Information