Need help for Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles Mens Watch's value.

Thread: Need help for Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles Mens Watch's value.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need help for Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles Mens Watch's value.

Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles Mens Watch
    Model #: mp6328-ps101-19e

Guys, I just recently in possession of this exact watch and need some help to access its value. It's brand new, watch is still in the plastic wrap. with paper and box, authentic cards. But the two years warranty expired, obviously, it's purchased about 10 years ago. So it basically sit in someone's safe for 10 years. yup, that happened. It's a neat looking watch though.
    I can't find a consistent price data online. I don't have enough post counts to post a picture. I have never heard of this brand until I got the watch. Can any of you experience people help to give an estimate?

I apologize if this is the wrong section to ask for value.

Re: Need help for Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles Mens Watch's value.

Just copy Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles and look for yourself on sites like chrono24 etc.
    Current collection. Ingersoll Apache, Hamilton Jazzmaster Auto Chrono, Invicta 0070 Pro Diver, Invicta Pro Diver 15503, Chopard LUC 1937 Classic. Breitling Transocean Chronograph

Sold: Rolex Datejust 16013

Re: Need help for Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles Mens Watch's value.

IMO, 25% OF the original MSRP.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Watagump View Post
    Just copy Maurice Lacroix Masterpiece Cinq Aiguilles and look for yourself on sites like chrono24 etc.
    ....and read rule 16. If it was untouched for ten years its due to a service which should be kept in mind when talking about value.
    Base movement is an ETA 2836, unspectacular though even if named Masterpiece.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Quote Originally Posted by Watchbreath View Post
    IMO, 25% OF the original MSRP.

Maybe I ask what the original MSRP is?

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    ....and read rule 16. If it was untouched for ten years its due to a service which should be kept in mind when talking about value.
    Base movement is an ETA 2836, unspectacular though even if named Masterpiece.
    Sorry.

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

ML retail is/was always tricky. Watches at $4200 sold up to 70% less, at least here in Europe. So if you take 30% - 50% as a starting point you can do the math. Well kept ML MP CA usually sell here in Europe for €650 to €850. Of course, dealers do ask more.
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    ML retail is/was always tricky. Watches at $4200 sold up to 70% less, at least here in Europe. So if you take 30% - 50% as a starting point you can do the math. Well kept ML MP CA usually sell here in Europe for €650 to €850. Of course, dealers do ask more.
    Thanks, that gave me an idea of what it is. I don't understand people who buy the not well-known brand watch and not use it.

How much did you pay for it? That's what it's worth.

Quote Originally Posted by rfortson View Post
    How much did you pay for it? That's what it's worth.

It's a gift. I didn't pay for it. And still trying to decide whether I should wear it. I am not a dress watchman. I wear sloppy clothes for work. I use ..........a smartphone for telling time.

But I do share a PP watch with my brother. Sharing as I can use it any time I want to. He uses a smartphone to tell time too. oh boy, what a bunch of lunatics we are.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information