Need help with new watch! :(

Thread: Need help with new watch! :(

S7u

Need help with new watch! :(

Hello there,

I'm completely new to the forum so hello, I'm hoping someone can help me out. I received an Armani 0673 watch for Christmas from my parents. I really like the watch and had to get a couple of links removed due to my super skinny wrists. Anyways the watch fits but is too tight with the last link removed, but with it back in it is too loose for me to wear it comfortably. I really don't know what my options are or wether I'm going to have to suck it up and wear it either too tight or loose. I was just wondering if I can have a half link, or a different clasp or something fitted for this watch to feel comfortable? Any help or information is appreciated, and I understand I'm new to this so this may sound like a ridiculous question to you folk!

Thanks,

Stuart.

Re: Need help with new watch! :(

Not familiar with this model - can you post a pic of the bracelet and clasp? And welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome

can you adjust the clasp? At times you can make micro adjustments to the clasp to get the best fit.

If if not id wear it slightly loose as with sweat and daily use that loose watch will grip to your wrist through the course of,the day

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

S7u

Unfortunately it says i cant post a picture because of post count :( its the armani 0673 model with a butterfly clasp i think its called. Apologies im really not good with watches.

Thanks for the replies.

From google I see that it look like the watch doesn't have micro adjustments.The only way to adjust is removing or adding a link. Your only other option is to change strap. Either go with a leather strap or bracelet with micro adjustments.

S7u

Quote Originally Posted by Kenng View Post
    From google I see that it look like the watch doesn't have micro adjustments.The only way to adjust is removing or adding a link. Your only other option is to change strap. Either go with a leather strap or bracelet with micro adjustments.
    Damn that sucks :( thats my only choice then? Thanks kenng

I second Gunnar_917 reply. I have a few clasps like yours that are hard to micro adjust...however my wrist does seem to wear tighter in the summer vs. winter & before or after physical activity. Loose is always better than tight, simply from a blood circulation point of view. A strap change is inevitable if you want that perfect fit.

S7u

Thanks guys, when u say a strap change.. Could i get a strap that would look almost the same but fit better? Ive no idea where or how would be best to do so.. And is this costly? Thanks

You can post pictures directly from your computer or device using the icon that looks like a picture of a tree when you reply. Third from the right.

unfortunetly I think a swapping to a bracelet with a micro adjust is your only option,(strapcode.com?)

if if your going to deal with it, wear it loose, if it's tight your going to flex your wrist the wrong way, pop a spring bar and send your new watch on a trip to the pavement.

or just get older and fatter, that's what I did

S7u

Thanks for your replies, i contacted a local watch repair shop and they said they could possibly fit a different clasp buckle that would suit my wrist? Is this something you guys have heard of or it is a waste of time going down for them to say no?

Thanks

Thread Information