Dear Friends.

I need some some assistance as I recently sold a Zodiac ZO5801 Sport Racer. The seller came back questioning if the watch is indeed a Titanium IP Stainless Steel and Sapphire Crystal. Was I not accurate in my description? Any feedback would be appreciated as I want to be honest and know there are very knowledgable folks on this site!!! I'm assuming the guy got a great deal because these watches are hard to find.

This is what I had written and sold watch for $150:

Up For Offer Is this Hard to Find All SWISS MADE ZODIAC SPORT RACER CHRONOGRAPH Watch Model ZO5801. Watch is used and in good condition - comes in original case. Functions perfectly. These watches are very hard to find and don't come up often on Ebay.

ZODIAC SWISS MADE SPORT RACER CHRONOGRAPH WATCH Model ZO5801

BRUSHED TITANIUM IP SOLID STAINLESS STEEL CASE with SCREW DOWN CASE BACK
SILVER (REAL) CARBON FIBER DIAL with BLACK NUMERALS and BLACK INDICES

STEEL SWORD HOUR HAND and SWORD MINUTE HAND filled with SUPER LUMINOVA. STEEL POINTER SECOND HAND.

SILVER TACHYMETER CHAPTER RING on OUTER DIAL EDGE - INNER BEZEL SIDE WALL with BLACK NUMERALS and INDICES

2 SUB-DIALS, 3:00 Measures Continuous Seconds. 9:00 Measures 30 Minutes. Each Sub-Dial is Unique.

ZODIAC 1882 and LOGO below 12:00, DATE DISPLAY WINDOW at 6:00, CHRONOGRAPH 100 METERS/330 FEET above DATE, SWISS MADE at 6:00

PRECISE and RELIABLE SWISS ETA CHRONOGRAPH QUARTZ MOVEMENT ( SWISS ETA movements have a proven track record of being Extremely Reliable and Accurate - this Movement is used in very expensive SWISS MADE Watches )

FLAT SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL - MOST SCRATCH RESISTANT - Very Best Crystal for High End Watches.

KNURLED PRECISE SCREW DOWN CROWN with DOUBLE O RING GASKETS with ZODIAC LOGO on CROWN END, Crown is easy to Operate.

TITANIUM IP RAISED FIXED BEZEL, Part of the Unique Case Design of this Watch. Crystal sets Flat - Creates the Tachymeter Side Wall and Deep Dial.

ZODIAC BLACK CAOUTCHOUC RUBBER STRAP with TITANIUM IP BUCKLE. ZODIAC on Buckle - ZODIAC is Famous for their Rubber Dive Straps - Vanilla Scent. Strap is integrated into Case

WATER RESISTANT - 100 METERS (330 FEET)

CASE DIAMETER 45mm, with Black Knurled 9:00 Side and Crown 52mm, CASE THICKNESS 15mm , Lug to Lug/ 12:00 to 6:00 measures 40MM

Strap Width at Case - 32mm - Tapers down to 24mm, Strap will fit 5.5 - 8.5 inch wrist.