Need some help... Faux or no faux.

Thread: Need some help... Faux or no faux.

ORC

Need some help... Faux or no faux.

Please check out this watch and please tell me what you think? Is it worth it or not? Much appreciation for your input. :thanks

http://www.westcoastime.com/noname4.html

Re: Need some help... Faux or no faux.

As far as I know International Watchman produces the Marine Divers. They are great quality watches but they sell from his website... If you'll know for sure that it's IW product you have nothing to worry about. Visit his webpage.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; November 9th, 2008 at 22:03.

stuffler,mike

Quote Originally Posted by ORC View Post
    Please check out this watch and please tell me what you think? Is it worth it or not? Much appreciation for your input. :thanks

http://www.westcoastime.com/noname4.html
    All said>

SURPRISED TO FIND 1 MORE - not expecting more - These came from a Swiss house that had ceased making them due to pressure from a KNOWN maker that it looks like. But they had these 2 left - quality is superb not so-so. PRICE BREAK for limited time ***** Since WWII when Panerai made the first dive watches for the Italian frogman, there has been an obsession with this style of watch. Not until recently have makers come out with similar styles to flatter the original. I do not mean fakes, I mean likenesses. So it is no mistake that it is imprinted the Mariner Diver. Today for a limited time my Swiss supplier sent me a few watches that look so much like the Panerai that I had to look over it to realize it was not the real thing. NO expense was spared to make this watch. It has a solid stainless case and a massive SAPPHIRE crystal together these make a watch good to 6 ATM. It is VERY heavy and large. SIZE……. Diameter w/o crown is 44mm; the size to the Crown protector is 50 mm and yes the lever is a working version of the crown lock , when it is down you cannot wind it. The lug-to-lug size is 50 mm and the thickness is an amazing 16 !!!!!!!!!..........................It is powered by the highest grade guilded ETA 2824-2 movement and the case has a see-through back. The magnifier for the date at 3:00 is ingeniously attached INSIDE the crystal so it does not stick up on the surface. Superluminova is used throughout as the luminous material as with all hi-end watches today. It comes on the leather strap shown. The photographs cannot always show the watch at its best since it has a massive thick sapphire domed crystal, so any light reflection will show in a photo. The watch is flawless as a new watch is. This not an RXW, it is not a copy of the Panerai, It is a watch on its own and better than the RXW with fancy trappings. This is a brand new watch, not pre-owned and it is offered here. All sales are final. This is a nice piece to wear I would not collect this. For those who have too many expensive watches you no longer need to pack a junk watch when you travel and leave your sub at home this one will see you through the whole trip over and over again. This watch is 625.00 for a limited time + shipping; Next one in from supplier pricing will be 625.00 please refer to item no. MD25-2824 when ordering by email. Thank you click the image again for a larger detailed view. This is not the beginning this is the beginning and end there will be no more when these are sold so if you want it buy it now when stock is out it is gone and no one will have any for this price. Thank you

If you have any questions please send an email. On EVERY page every photo will ENLARGE click on it! EMAIL TO: [email protected]

It is not a Panerai but a Wannabe.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

ORC

Thanks for the input. :)

Seems overpriced when you can purchase the same watch from IW For less I think.
    Lots of dive watches.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric L. View Post
    Seems overpriced...
    You can get a custom Davidsen for less.

http://www.blogger.com/profile/12943849567575506174

Thread Information