Need watch strap for small wrist, 22m, something suitable for a 6-6.5 inch wrist
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ed21x

Thread: Need watch strap for small wrist, 22m, something suitable for a 6-6.5 inch wrist

Need watch strap for small wrist, 22m, something suitable for a 6-6.5 inch wrist

I need a smaller strap for my Torgoen T05301. It needs to be a 22m strap and something to fit a smaller wrist-- 6 to 6.5 inches. I'm open to all suggestions, but preferable not leather.

Thanks,
    Julian

Re: Need watch strap for small wrist, 22m, something suitable for a 6-6.5 inch wrist

i get a lot of my straps from crownandbuckle.com, and have same size wrists as you. their thicker leather straps, my wrists fall right in the middle hole.
    Discreet_Elegance and Tuc like this.
    :)

14060m, Pam48, AT8500, El Primero 1969, Speedy FOIS, Antea KS, ST8000SA Tourbillon, Zeppelin 7618-1

want: ALS Saxonia, PP Nautilus,

Re: Need watch strap for small wrist, 22m, something suitable for a 6-6.5 inch wrist

Would this strap fit? I don't really know the sizings. http://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps...lack-calf.html

*EDIT*

I will consider leather straps but preferbly I would like a synthetic strap.
    Last edited by watchinjulian; November 11th, 2012 at 01:26.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

THE: United States of America, Juhryzee shauw

Men's sizes: R- regular 8" & S- short 6" would likely be a good choice. These lengths should work well for your wrist, but the length/ distance of the lugs from the 12 - 6 direction of the case will also effect the fit. There's lots of strap guys here on the forum, give em a call.

Well I'm new to this forum so I don't know who exactly to call... I just need some recommendations of where to buy shorter straps or some URLS.

yeah, it should be fine. I personally use a regular sized crown and buckle strap on a 40mm panerai, and i use either the third and second hole from the top for my 6.5" wrists.
    :)

14060m, Pam48, AT8500, El Primero 1969, Speedy FOIS, Antea KS, ST8000SA Tourbillon, Zeppelin 7618-1

want: ALS Saxonia, PP Nautilus,

Thread Information