Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nnbz
  • 1 Post By sriracha

Thread: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    117

    Thumbs Up Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    A rare gem from Takane heap of lousy design.

    Name:  takane.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  221.0 KB

    I want a cheap ana-digi watch which have countdown timer (24 hours) and EL Backlight.

    This watch cost me only USD 28, and it look kind of cool, it's a decent looking watch.

    I love this watch.

    Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch.

    Thank you Takane.


    Cheers.
    James Haury likes this.
    "Casio represents incredible value." --- mk.ultra (watchuseek forum member)

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in South East Asia
    Posts
    117

    Re: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    Sorry. Picture too big. Should have shrink it another 75%...
    "Casio represents incredible value." --- mk.ultra (watchuseek forum member)

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,368

    Re: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    Well, it's the end of the world:

    A G-shock Homage.

    What's next an Invicta Homage?

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    in NORTH DAKOTA. BRRR!
    Posts
    8,659

    Re: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    Quote Originally Posted by nnbz View Post
    A rare gem from Takane heap of lousy design.

    Name:  takane.jpg
Views: 720
Size:  221.0 KB

    I want a cheap ana-digi watch which have countdown timer (24 hours) and EL Backlight.

    This watch cost me only USD 28, and it look kind of cool, it's a decent looking watch.

    I love this watch.

    Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch.

    Thank you Takane.


    Cheers.
    I've never heard of Takane but glad you like your affordable . Cheers from F71.

  6. #5
    Member Hammi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    129

    Re: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    I'm glad you've found something you love. I see you like 'em big. That's cool, nothing wrong with that.

  7. #6
    Member sriracha's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Middle
    Posts
    1,969

    Re: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    Glad you're happy with the watch!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stellite View Post
    Well, it's the end of the world:

    A G-shock Homage.

    What's next an Invicta Homage?
    Well, someone out there is making fake G-shocks, so that may be next. Lol
    Stellite likes this.

  8. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    7,368

    Re: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    Quote Originally Posted by nnbz View Post
    Sorry. Picture too big. Should have shrink it another 75%...
    The picture is not to big, that's the actual size of the watch.......

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area, California
    Posts
    621

    Re: Never expected I would found my solution from a Takane watch

    Hmm, my first thought is that watch doesn't even remotely fit your wrist.

    To each his own, I suppose…

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •