New Angular Momentum Illum/IV : doesn't keep time but stop clock works?

Thread: New Angular Momentum Illum/IV : doesn't keep time but stop clock works?

New Angular Momentum Illum/IV : doesn't keep time but stop clock works?

Hello everyone,

Just bought a nice AM for my girl off the bay and it's not keeping time! Sure I got it at a steal price, but looks like the jokes on me!

The satellite function of the watch are working: stop clock, reset, date change, but the watch doesn't keep time (second hand or minute/hour alike). I made sure the watch's crown is screwed in but nothing moves.

Any ideas? Bought it from Upscaletime, who's not an AD (meaning the warranty card aint stamped) but I have the Crotificate of Origin that confirms the 2 year warranty.

Thanks,

Melou
    Last edited by Melou; March 21st, 2010 at 19:39.

Re: New Angular Momentum Illum/IV : doesn't keep time but stop clock works?

Quote Originally Posted by Melou View Post
    Hello everyone,

Just bought a nice AM for my girl off the bay and it's not keeping time! Sure I got it at a steal price, but looks like the jokes on me!

The satellite function of the watch are working: stop clock, reset, date change, but the watch doesn't keep time (second hand or minute/hour alike). I made sure the watch's crown is screwed in but nothing moves.

Any ideas? Bought it from Upscaletime, who's not an AD (meaning the warranty card aint stamped) but I have the Crotificate of Origin that confirms the 2 year warranty.

Thanks,

Melou
    Have you tried contacting the seller? That would be my first move, and if they won't help you out, I'm pretty sure you can get your money back if you used paypal?

Carpevicis,

Thank you for your reply. I've indeed contected the seller who offered to send it in for repairs/replacement. I posted here asking for help as I thought maybe there was some way to jump start the movement.

Got into a bit of an argument with the seller too during the purchase: he didn't like my comments on their shipping rates. I hope it doesn't have anything to do with receiving a non working watch...

I'll keep you guys posted!

Mel

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

http://www.angularmomentum.com/e/con.../contact.e.jsp

Try this site - it is the official AM site run by the owner of Angular Momentum. Drop him an email, as he is a good guy.

They are a generally a very well made watch & I do not think you have made a bad choice in the brand.

Thread Information