A New Arrival

Thread: A New Arrival

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    5,372

    A New Arrival

    Sorry for the horrible picture, but my camera phone doesn't due this watch justice. I also purchased a brown strap to go with the watch. Depending on my shoes for the day I can switch the strap out. I can't believe I don't see more of these around.





    Movement: Swiss ETA 2824-2 Automatic Movement
    Dial: White. Black Arabic numbers. Date: At 3 O'clock
    Case: High polished
    Case Back: Display back
    Bezel: High polished
    Crystal: Domed mineral crystal
    Crown: Push In crown
    Dimensions: 38mm diameter, 40mm including flieger crown. 42mm lug-to-lug
    Water Resistant: 3ATM
    Last edited by emmanuelgoldstein; April 15th, 2010 at 18:35.
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

    -- John Maynard Keynes

  2. #2
    v76
    v76 is offline
    Member v76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MO, USA
    Posts
    7,751

    Re: A New Arrival

    Congratulations! That's a classy looking Aristo ... hope for nicer pics soon
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...


    "I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

  3. #3
    Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    5,372

    Re: A New Arrival

    Quote Originally Posted by v76 View Post
    Congratulations! That's a classy looking Aristo ... hope for nicer pics soon
    Thank you. I've already decided on my next Aristo. I got two better pictures out of the phone.
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

    -- John Maynard Keynes

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    v76
    v76 is offline
    Member v76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MO, USA
    Posts
    7,751

    Re: A New Arrival

    Saw the new pics ... really nice!
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...


    "I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

  6. #5
    Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    5,372

    Re: A New Arrival

    I've added a few more. Having a spot of trouble with the camera.







    Last edited by emmanuelgoldstein; April 15th, 2010 at 22:07.
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

    -- John Maynard Keynes

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: A New Arrival

    Congrats! How many total in your collection now?!
    ___________________
    Rolex SubC ND
    Omega AT Skyfall 38,5


  8. #7
    Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    5,372

    Re: A New Arrival

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaracer1 View Post
    Congrats! How many total in your collection now?!
    I've actually lost count now. I know I can wear a different watch each day of the month. I only wish I did that. Some watches I wear for a few days, but I just can't seem to part with any. I just need to find another strap. Not 100% happy with the extra strap I bought with this one. Maybe I just need to break it in a bit.
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

    -- John Maynard Keynes

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: A New Arrival

    Quote Originally Posted by emmanuelgoldstein View Post
    I've actually lost count now. I know I can wear a different watch each day of the month. I only wish I did that. Some watches I wear for a few days, but I just can't seem to part with any. I just need to find another strap. Not 100% happy with the extra strap I bought with this one. Maybe I just need to break it in a bit.
    Glad to hear you are having fun, man. You are commended. For me, 8 was too many Some were just not getting any wrist time, and it was a bigger rotation than I cared for. So I downsized to a more manageable 5.
    ___________________
    Rolex SubC ND
    Omega AT Skyfall 38,5


  10. #9
    Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waltham, MA
    Posts
    5,372

    Re: A New Arrival

    Quote Originally Posted by Aquaracer1 View Post
    Glad to hear you are having fun, man. You are commended. For me, 8 was too many Some were just not getting any wrist time, and it was a bigger rotation than I cared for. So I downsized to a more manageable 5.
    You have an amazing five though. I am envious of your latest acquisition. It's such a beautiful watch. One day I will bring myself to make another large purchase. It's just so hard when there are so many great affordable watches out there.
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

    -- John Maynard Keynes

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    4,081

    Re: A New Arrival

    Quote Originally Posted by emmanuelgoldstein View Post
    You have an amazing five though. I am envious of your latest acquisition. It's such a beautiful watch. One day I will bring myself to make another large purchase. It's just so hard when there are so many great affordable watches out there.
    Thanks! Thats true - there are tons of great affordables out there to be had!
    ___________________
    Rolex SubC ND
    Omega AT Skyfall 38,5


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •