New arrival (after a long wait)
Like Tree12Likes
  • 8 Post By Hatman14
  • 2 Post By saxoo
  • 2 Post By little big feather

Thread: New arrival (after a long wait)

New arrival (after a long wait)

A few months ago I did a deal with saxoo for a vintage longines, it never arrived, so after a while and us both chasing our ends we both decided it was lost and went about redoing the deal which resulted in me getting a beautiful 2 dial chrono, which I'd been after for a while

That was sorted about a month ago and I've since moved to Birmingham to go to uni, I had to go back home to Gloucester and still have a key to my house so went to check the post and saw a little package on the floor, it was posted through the door and no one had been there to sign it (the package was sent recorded signed for) opened it up and found this little beauty in there, nicer than the pics saxoo had sent me and I'm really happy it turned up, for me but also for saxoo who would have lost out on it due to only being entitled to $3 insurance even tho he had paid for insurance on it!

We have no idea what happened and why it was lost and the suddenly posted or why they posted it without taking asignature! but are happy and I've now arranged to pay the money for watch to saxoo so he gets payment for the watch and doesn't lose out! So a happy ending for both parties!

Some pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    saxoo, rfortson, Der Amf and 5 others like this.

Re: New arrival (after a long wait)

That was an adventure for both of us very happy it found his new owner at least (and the chrono got also a new home)
    I assume it was somehow lost in the sorting center as the tracking shows that it arrived 1st june at Heathrow and it has been found a couple of days ago and sent out, as all my other packages I send out from Hungary to UK arrive normally in a couple of days.
    Lesson learned: read the small print regarding standard package insurance(send with EMS if its higher value) altough the post was right declining the insurance payout as it arrived finally to the recipient will have to call them tommorow and notify that the package had been found as they were helpful but not efficient in tracking it down with royal mail.
    Hatman14 and Der Amf like this.

Congrats on both...
    Hatman14 and saxoo like this.
    Any watches posted may be seen as gifts,borrowed or found property and not as personal property of Little Big Feather.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by little big feather View Post
    Congrats on both...
    Cheers :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aha I havr finally found someone who loves watches that lives in Gloucester! I want to set up a get together for local horology enthusiasts. What do you think?

Thread Information