NEW ARRIVAL--FC Vintage Rally Healey GMT Limited Edition
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: NEW ARRIVAL--FC Vintage Rally Healey GMT Limited Edition

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

NEW ARRIVAL--FC Vintage Rally Healey GMT Limited Edition

So very much to my surprise I got a new delivery in the mail today!

A Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey GMT!!!!! I absolutely love this watch. The dial is a lovely shade of brown that has depth and appears to change in tone depending on how the light hits it. It has a true GMT function allowing me to independently move the hour hand, making it much more user friendly than GMT where I can adjust the GMT hand. Furthermore, all operations are controlled through a single crown.

The case is finished in a rose gold plating (normally plating is not my thing, but I like this so much I don't care) and has excellent fit and finish. The rally strap is both substantive and supple. A wonderful fit.

Oh, I also have another reason to love this watch.....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Michael

The Better
    Rolex Oysterquartz day/date 19018 (yellow gold); Rolex Oyster Perpetual day/date 18039 (white gold); Rolex Yachtmaster 116622; Omega Seamaster Co-Axial Professional 2220.80; Eterna KonTiki Date 1220.41.63.0268; Ball Engineer Master II Aviator GMT GM1086C-L1-BK; Franck Muller Casablanca 5850 (Salmon dial); Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 111; Frederic Constant Vintage Rally Healey GMT FC350CH5B4

The Good
    Smiths Everest PRS-25, Seiko SKX009 Seiko Mini Ice Monster SRP481K1 Tissot T-Race T472; Technomarine Yacht; Citizen Aqualand (circa 1989); Swiss Legend Sprinter; Stuhrling Adamas Open Heart Regulator; Shinola Runwell 41mm; Raymond Weil Tango 5560; Benrus Curvex (Circa 1930); Seiko 5 Automatic SNK805

Re: NEW ARRIVAL--FC Vintage Rally Healey GMT Limited Edition

Cool! My uncle used to race Austin Healeys when he was young and carefree. (That was almost 50 years ago.)

Congratulation,
    But I wish next time you have a better light when taking picture
    Since I cannot see your shade of brown Dial :) !

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Great looking watch and the car is gorgeous....enjoy them both.

Lol, but who gets credit for surprising you with the watch?

It's a very nice looking vintage watch. Do you plan to wear it or simply collect it?

Looks great on you. My daughter wanted me to by this one awhile back, she wanted the model car. She said I could keep the watch, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nghia View Post
    Congratulation,
    But I wish next time you have a better light when taking picture
    Since I cannot see your shade of brown Dial :) !
    Sorry about that. It was already past sundown, but I was excited to share. I can't do as good a job (iPhone camera only), so here's a pic from the web. I think it most closely catches what I see in mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Michael

The Better
    Rolex Oysterquartz day/date 19018 (yellow gold); Rolex Oyster Perpetual day/date 18039 (white gold); Rolex Yachtmaster 116622; Omega Seamaster Co-Axial Professional 2220.80; Eterna KonTiki Date 1220.41.63.0268; Ball Engineer Master II Aviator GMT GM1086C-L1-BK; Franck Muller Casablanca 5850 (Salmon dial); Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 111; Frederic Constant Vintage Rally Healey GMT FC350CH5B4

The Good
    Smiths Everest PRS-25, Seiko SKX009 Seiko Mini Ice Monster SRP481K1 Tissot T-Race T472; Technomarine Yacht; Citizen Aqualand (circa 1989); Swiss Legend Sprinter; Stuhrling Adamas Open Heart Regulator; Shinola Runwell 41mm; Raymond Weil Tango 5560; Benrus Curvex (Circa 1930); Seiko 5 Automatic SNK805

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroedout View Post

That would be my father. He is on a cruise (Crystal Cruises) and the onboard watch shop had a display with the model car. Of course he recognized it as a Healey and went in to get me the watch. A very pleasant surprise, indeed.
    Michael

The Better

The Good

Quote Originally Posted by chefmhf View Post

That would be my father. He is on a cruise (Crystal Cruises) and the onboard watch shop had a display with the model car. Of course he recognized it as a Healey and went in to get me the watch. A very pleasant surprise, indeed.
    Well that was very thoughtful (and pretty darn awesome) of him. Very cool. Is your dad a watch guy?

Well that was very thoughtful (and pretty darn awesome) of him. Very cool. Is your dad a watch guy?
    He certainly can appreciate the aesthetics and has several nice pieces of his own, but doesn't quite get to WIS status. He will frequently seek my advise before buying a watch, which as his son, makes me feel very good.
    Michael

The Better

The Good

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information