WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

NEW ARRIVAL--FC Vintage Rally Healey GMT Limited Edition

822 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  chefmhf 
#1 ·
So very much to my surprise I got a new delivery in the mail today!

A Frederique Constant Vintage Rally Healey GMT!!!!! I absolutely love this watch. The dial is a lovely shade of brown that has depth and appears to change in tone depending on how the light hits it. It has a true GMT function allowing me to independently move the hour hand, making it much more user friendly than GMT where I can adjust the GMT hand. Furthermore, all operations are controlled through a single crown.

The case is finished in a rose gold plating (normally plating is not my thing, but I like this so much I don't care) and has excellent fit and finish. The rally strap is both substantive and supple. A wonderful fit.

Oh, I also have another reason to love this watch.....

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Sorry about that. It was already past sundown, but I was excited to share. I can't do as good a job (iPhone camera only), so here's a pic from the web. I think it most closely catches what I see in mine.

Attachments

#8 ·
That would be my father. He is on a cruise (Crystal Cruises) and the onboard watch shop had a display with the model car. Of course he recognized it as a Healey and went in to get me the watch. A very pleasant surprise, indeed.

#11 ·
I don't generally wear this type of watch, but I think it will make it into the rotation, certainly on days that I take my Healey out of the garage!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.