New from Christopher Ward
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: New from Christopher Ward

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

New from Christopher Ward

Hi folks,

As some of you know, I somewhat of a fan of CW so ... bear with me. Earlier this week I received in the mail the new catalog. In it, there's the new C60 Trident Chronometre with the new CW logo that looks even more stunning (kinda sad I bought mine earlier) and a few of the new limited editions that are coming up.

I wanted to share it with you but, having no scanner at home, and being quite busy with the budget at work, I just decided to wait for the updates on the web site.

Now, here is the "pièce de résistance".

Name:  singlepusher3.jpg
Views: 1011
Size:  215.5 KB

'The C900 Single Pusher Chronograph is beyond question Christopher Ward's
    most complicated watch to date and will make an entirely new level of
    sophistication accessible to more people' Chris Ward

Name:  singlepusher4.jpg
Views: 1152
Size:  313.7 KB
    'However, it's the magnificence of the movement that really moves me. I was completely transfixed when I first saw what Johannes had accomplished and I don't mind admitting that I almost cried with a combination of joy and pride.
    We may produce even more complicated watches in the future but the C900 will always be a very special watch for me.'The C900 SP 'owner's club' will not, however, be a crowded one. Due to the complexity of its movement, just 250 examples of the C900 SP, in this form, will be available worldwide, at £2450.
    I mean, WOW. Am I the only one who digs the fact that CW is trying to step up their game and become more recognized? I was astonished by the build quality of their watch. Last week at a meeting, the guy next to me had a Rolex Datejust (no offense to current owners) but I just wouldn't even have traded my C60 for it (given that you can't resell it).

Too bad I don't have this spare money at the moment cause I would pull the trigger in a heartbeat!

http://www.christopherward.co.uk/men...le-pusher.html
    Last edited by erlan88; August 31st, 2012 at 20:55.

Re: New from Christopher Ward

Interesting looking watch, it's a shame that the poses are so bad.

Really cool looking watch and that movement is beautiful to look at. Hope you get it and post pictures of it in the real world.
    I am no longer active on WUS. If you would like to contact me, please feel free to email me: rbrylaw fifty five at yahoo

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That really is an amazing looking watch. Do you happen to have any pics of the new C60? I have always had a soft spot for that design!

Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Shumway View Post
    That really is an amazing looking watch. Do you happen to have any pics of the new C60? I have always had a soft spot for that design!
    Sadly no, but just imagine it looking even sleeker. The logo is the new one and it just seems less busy and more subtle. I like it alot.

Don't get me wrong though, change are very very minimal.

Wish the logo wasn't changed. 'Christopher' is the genuine name here, not just 'Ward'.

Not a fan of the new abbreviated logo either. Especially on the C900 because of how clean the rest of the dial is. The logo seems a bit oversized and out of place.

I actually like the new logo. To each his own I guess.

Logo looks a skitch too big, and the watch itself is a skitch too big, but otherwise it's stunning and a HUGE step forward for the company.
    Nomos Zürich Weltzeit • Omega Speedmaster Pro • Sinn UX

Any pricing info for the C60 Chronometer? And is there a GMT version as well?

I've set my heart on acquiring a C60 in the next few months so this is big news. Much appreciated!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information