New Eterna Soleure - Page 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Eterna Soleure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: New Eterna Soleure

You have a gorgeous Eterna Soleure. Congrats.

My Eterna Soleure Automatic 42mm but wears like 43 or 44mm, amazing quality watchmaking, classic and simple design!! very accurate watch, yes is a Sellita SW200 movement (ETA 2824-yes Sellita makes movements for ETA after patents expired) but modified, perfectioned and decorated by Eterna, same timekeeping and accuracy as my Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra Chronometer Caliber 2500 and that's is just very impressive for a fraction of the prize (due to big discounts at this moment in Eterna watches!) And for those who don't know about Eterna and it's history they create the majority of ETA movements and yes ETA is derived from ETernA, they sell the movement division/name to some investors who create the ETA manufacturing company, later sold to Swatch Group! I can't believe Eterna brand is not represented in the United States or Puerto Rico! I really recommended Eterna Watches, I also own a Kontiki for years serviced after 8 years, watchmaker told me it's still looking and working as a new one! I also own Ulysse Nardin, Tag Heuer and Omega and the quality of my Eterna if the same or above! Eterna will come back as the powerhouse independent manufacture brand they are! Look at my soleure black dial version!! THANKS for your post carnick!
    Attachment 557220Attachment 557225

Gorgeous Eterna! I've had my eye on the Soleure for some time. Just pulled the trigger on one tonight…as there was an on-line price I couldn't refuse. Also went for silver dial with roman numerals. Love the clean look of the dial and can't wait to get it after looking at your pics!
    “This is a Roche Vouceau. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to THREE atmospheres. It tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad. This is ‘THE’ sports watch of the ’80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail.”

~Louis Winthorpe III

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

JWM69 -

Glad to hear you have a new Eterna on the way! Mine has become one of my favorites in the collection.

Happy Holidays-
    CARNICK

BTW - love that movie!
    JWM69 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by carnick View Post
    JWM69 -

Glad to hear you have a new Eterna on the way! Mine has become one of my favorites in the collection.

Happy Holidays-
    CARNICK

BTW - love that movie!
    Thanks! I must admit that I hadn't previously considered the roman numeral version until I saw your pictures. That's when I realized that it was exactly the version to get and that the it was time to pull the trigger. Wear it in good health!
    “This is a Roche Vouceau. The thinnest water-resistant watch in the world. Singularly unique, sculptured in design, hand-crafted in Switzerland, and water resistant to THREE atmospheres. It tells time simultaneously in Monte Carlo, Beverly Hills, London, Paris, Rome, and Gstaad. This is ‘THE’ sports watch of the ’80s. Six thousand, nine hundred and fifty five dollars retail.”

~Louis Winthorpe III

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information