New to the forum. - Page 3

Thread: New to the forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    v76

Re: New to the forum.

Welcome to the forum! May you get the "watch u seek" and share your expertise/collection with us as well
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Are you the same infamous Mehdi from geeks?... say isn't so.

hi. are you the same guy who ran a repair business in your parents' basement and was accused of ripping off people's watches?
    if not, welcome!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Why would someone try to steal a bunch of Invictas? Is just amazing. Maybe his parents were siblings.
    Is this dude still on the run

welcome.....

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Jesus View Post
    Why would someone try to steal a bunch of Invictas? Is just amazing. Maybe his parents were siblings.
    Is this dude still on the run
    the geek place's resident horologist - who shares the same name - vanished under a dark, dark cloud with angry villagers toting torches and pitchforks on his tail. he was accused of stealing folks' watches, taking payment and never doing work. he was banned after an investigation, i gather. inside sources say he then moved elsewhere in pennsylvania (with another relative) but still has not made good with his disgruntled customers. the geekish medhi is a nasty piece of work who should besmart enough to know the internet never sleeps or forgets. just ask a certain former cigar salesman, a fakenavy seal and a bowling alley bandit.

GTA, Ontario, Canada, the True North strong and free

Quote Originally Posted by boscoe View Post
    the geek place's resident horologist - who shares the same name - vanished under a dark, dark cloud with angry villagers toting torches and pitchforks on his tail. he was accused of stealing folks' watches, taking payment and never doing work. he was banned after an investigation, i gather. inside sources say he then moved elsewhere in pennsylvania (with another relative) but still has not made good with his disgruntled customers. the geekish medhi is a nasty piece of work who should besmart enough to know the internet never sleeps or forgets. just ask a certain former cigar salesman, a fakenavy seal and a bowling alley bandit.
    Well in case you didn't check, the member you/"eddiea" dug up to question here hasn't even been active on WUS for a year, so you might have to continue the witch hunt elsewhere...
    DESIDERANTES MELIOREM PATRIAM

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hidden by leaves View Post
    Well in case you didn't check, the member you/"eddiea" dug up to question here hasn't even been active on WUS for a year, so you might have to continue the witch hunt elsewhere...

I am an active member here so I will say it. He ripped off many members of this forum and others. That is a fact of life. His former home forum banned him after at least a dozen members complained they had sent watches to him and they had not been returned. Several long time members of WUS who are also members at my place and such places as XMT, DWC and others also got ripped off. It is only fitting that members here be made aware of it.

Posting this is no different than posting information in the deals section. I know a lot more about this person which will not be posted as I consider it irrelevant to this topic. Right now this person has left people holding the bag on things and to rip off your fellow forum members is wrong.

GTA, Ontario, Canada, the True North strong and free

Quote Originally Posted by koimaster View Post
    I am an active member here so I will say it. He ripped off many members of this forum and others. That is a fact of life. His former home forum banned him after at least a dozen members complained they had sent watches to him and they had not been returned. Several long time members of WUS who are also members at my place and such places as XMT, DWC and others also got ripped off. It is only fitting that members here be made aware of it.

Posting this is no different than posting information in the deals section. I know a lot more about this person which will not be posted as I consider it irrelevant to this topic. Right now this person has left people holding the bag on things and to rip off your fellow forum members is wrong.
    All I said was he (if it is the same guy even) hasn't been active in a year. I was just adding information; I certainly have no desire to be ripped off or see my fellow members ripped off. So if it is who you seem to know it is, perhaps you should be reporting the matter to the administration here like everyone else does. I have no idea what "your place" is, but you seem to have a history with this matter so it sounds like you're the man for the job.

Best,
    HBL
    DESIDERANTES MELIOREM PATRIAM

perhaps you should be reporting the matter to the administration here like everyone else does
    Which is exactly what I have done. In the meantime, this nearly 2 year old thread is closed.

There are fathers who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandson. ~ Victor Hugo

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information