New to this forum!

Thread: New to this forum!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New to this forum!

and very happy I found it! My name is Johnny and I have collected watches for about 10 years now. I started with Vintage when my Grandfather gave me his 60s Accutron and a 1927 Dewelsa Swiss watch. Still have them too! I have moved into the new watches and My favorite are Zeno,Hamilton,Glycine. Zeno is probably my favorite though. I have a few others like Jacques Lemans Geneve and Deep Blue,Android. I plan on getting a Omega Speedmaster and Breitling this year. Glad to be apart of this forum.

v76

Re: New to this forum!

Welcome to the forum! Look forward to pics of your collection and further contributions.

Pssst ... hide your wallet and run while you can!
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

Thanks! I have already been looking at some great deals in the for sale section.

Forgot to mention that I am really really into vintage customs and hot rods!!! Not that it matters on this forum.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Welcome! You're going to end up buying some more watches. I had three when I started here.
    TAG Heuer Monaco LE|Omega Speedmaster|Seamaster 300MC|Rolex Submariner|Tudor Ranger

How did it get so late so soon?

Omega Forum Moderator emmanuelgoldstein's Avatar

Leave this place now if you value your sanity. While there are a great bunch of people here, the sales forum will ruin a man. Before WUS I had 25 watches, I now have over a 125.
    “Education is the inculcation of the incomprehensible into the indifferent by the incompetent”

-- John Maynard Keynes

Well I have around 40 right now including my vintage watches. I told the wife I found another place to chat with watch guys and buy watches and I now have a large lump on my forehead! Just kidding! My wife actually puts up with all if the insanity with Cars,Watches and Trains. I am very blessed!

Welcome

As I read further up Hide the wallet lol lmao and make sure you have a wife that truly understands your obsession. I am very lucky there,

Cheers
    Mark.

Quote Originally Posted by v76 View Post
    Welcome to the forum! Look forward to pics of your collection and further contributions.

Pssst ... hide your wallet and run while you can!
    Quote Originally Posted by emmanuelgoldstein View Post
    Leave this place now if you value your sanity. While there are a great bunch of people here, the sales forum will ruin a man. Before WUS I had 25 watches, I now have over a 125.
    Welcome to the forum! How about a pic of your current collection to get us acquainted? And make sure you heed this wisdom from very seasoned WIS's lol

Thanks guys! Yes I have it narrowed down to about 3-4 that I want to pick up here in the forum. Also when I get a chance I will take pics of my collection and post them. My wife and I own a printing company here in Vegas and believe it or not it is very busy for me right now. In fact I still here at work now!

Quote Originally Posted by KustomLincoln View Post
    My wife and I own a printing company!
    Not for much longer...

The addiction will consume everything...you will be reduced from Xerox to Zeno in no time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information