New to Kremke

Thread: New to Kremke

New to Kremke

Good day to all.

I have recently found my way to the Kremke Subzilla dive watch. What a monster! I find it to be both unique and very solid looking.

***Is there a way to get in line to plop down my money for what appears to be a second batch of this awesome diver? I've been looking for something really new and totally different for sometime, and this must be it.

Currently in my rotation: Doxa 750 Pro, Omega SMP 2254, Omega SMP Bond, Sinn U1, Bell & Ross, Marathon SAR, Omega 1045.... The Kremke Subzilla would fit in nicely.

I participate frequently on the EOTUDWF under the name T.R.

Mr. Kremke, you are building some very nice looking pieces. I have also looked at your Valkyrie model... really outstanding stuff you have cooking.

DoxaSUB750TProfessionalSinnU11000mOmegaSeamasterProfessional300Bond
    OmegaSpeedmasterProfessionalBell&RossTypeMarineProfessionalMarathonSAR2003
    AuricosteSpirotechniqueProfessionalNMSeikoBlackMonsterDivers200mMKIIStingray
    PrecimaxVal7734ManualChronoMKIISeaFighterOmegaSeamasterProfessional2254300M
    BulovaSnorkel666OrangeBulovaSnorkel666BlackHelzbergLifetimeGTF180LuminoxNavySeal
    RolexOysterDayDatePresidentLuminoxProfessionalDiveChronoFelcaSeascoperBallNightTrain
    Seiko6309150MZinexNitroxAbyssLE500MHelsonSharkDiver2000MHaliosBluering
    IWWModSeiko6309150MCertinaDS31888ReissueDoxa300TReissueSharkhunter

Andnowforsomethingcompletelydifferent

Re: New to Kremke

Quote Originally Posted by Tom R View Post
    Good day to all.

I have recently found my way to the Kremke Subzilla dive watch. What a monster! I find it to be both unique and very solid looking.

***Is there a way to get in line to plop down my money for what appears to be a second batch of this awesome diver? I've been looking for something really new and totally different for sometime, and this must be it.

Currently in my rotation: Doxa 750 Pro, Omega SMP 2254, Omega SMP Bond, Sinn U1, Bell & Ross, Marathon SAR, Omega 1045.... The Kremke Subzilla would fit in nicely.

I participate frequently on the EOTUDWF under the name T.R.

Mr. Kremke, you are building some very nice looking pieces. I have also looked at your Valkyrie model... really outstanding stuff you have cooking.
    Hi Tom R,
    Thanks for your kind words and interest in the Subzilla and welcome to our forum.
    The second batch of Subzilla's are due end of this month and as soon as i have them ready to ship, i will be posting a new thread on how to order and secure a specific serial number 025 to 050.
    I hope that the Subzilla can join your very impressive collection you have there.
    Best regards,

Ian

Ian Kremke

Tom, welcome also from me.
    Tom is well known to me watch-wise in his other homes away from home, and a great addition to the forum.
    By the way, I sent you an email.
    Dave J
    Dave

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Good day sir; how can I find the link for your watch line; I am looking for a large dial and was told to look at a Korsbeck and saw your brand instead! I own too many watches including Doxa, Zenith, GP, Oris and Ernst Benz to name a few, price points please too! thanks, Dogdoc, Atlanta, GA USA

Quote Originally Posted by dogdoc97 View Post
    Good day sir; how can I find the link for your watch line; I am looking for a large dial and was told to look at a Korsbeck and saw your brand instead! I own too many watches including Doxa, Zenith, GP, Oris and Ernst Benz to name a few, price points please too! thanks, Dogdoc, Atlanta, GA USA
    G'day dogdoc97,

Welcome to our forum.
    Please feel free to browse through the "sticky" threads posted at the top of my forum.
    You will find all the specifications and product images of my current watch line there.
    To date, i have launched three different models as follows:
    Subzilla (Divers watch)
    Valkyrie (Pilots watch)
    Nür-Spec (Motorsport/chronograph watch)

I hope this helps and should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to ask me,
    Regards,

Ian Kremke

Ian Kremke

Thread Information