New Member Intro

Thread: New Member Intro

I'm an artist living with my wife in a very beautiful, remote Colorado setting. I show my work at a gallery in Houston, Texas, where I'm now preparing for a Dec 12th opening.
    We used to travel quite a bit, and have the kind of meetings where the kind of watches I'm selling, which I describe in the next paragraph, were appropriate.

So I'm going down to one dress watch: my Dubey & Schaldenbrand Aerodyn Duo, with an ABP croc strap, which also allows me to keep track of the time in Greece, where my son &
    grandkids live, a Dievas Shadow, which I'm anxiously awaiting to arrive from Singapore in the next few weeks, and a few others. The Shadow, aside from being uber badass, will resist
    scratches in this wild setting far better than any of my previous watches. In case you're not familiar with it, Dievas has perfected a technique for making super hard steel & coating it with a virtually
    indestructible black layer. It's a radical design, which is not everyone's cup of tea.

I am reducing the size of my watch collection by 2/3. I decided, following a health challenge last year, which I have thankfully come through OK following treatment, that 12 watches is far more than I need.
    So I'm slimming down to about 4.

Looking forward to hearing from you. I have long been a fan of this great forum, but never became a member or posted till now.
    Last edited by novedl; October 17th, 2013 at 00:48.

Welcome to the forum. We are always welcome to have more inmates in the asylum.

Please also feel free to avail yourself to our for sale forum as you may be able to sell your watches there; it is a free service to our members.

Again, welcome and good luck!
    Enjoying a life far better than I deserve...

Re: New Member Intro

Heh, heh, heh... Joining WUS in an effort to trim down your collection... Sounds like a dodgy proposition. Welcome to the forum!
    "The stuff that dreams are made of…" - RGM ‘801 EE Motor Barrel’

Thread Information