New Premium Model: Tourby Planetarium with hand engraved 925 Sterling Silver dial

Thread: New Premium Model: Tourby Planetarium with hand engraved 925 Sterling Silver dial

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Premium Model: Tourby Planetarium with hand engraved 925 Sterling Silver dial

dear WUS Members,
    we take pleasure in presenting a totaly unique Timepiece - a work of art - an utterly stunning wristwatch demonstrating the very best of German craftsmanship and watch making. The 925 Sterling Silver dial is entirely made by our maste engravers and craftsmen - the engraving alone require +50 hours of work. The watch case is 42mm/10.5mm with double anti-relfex coated saphirre on front and double AR saphirre on the see-through caseback. Flame blued steel hands and a genuine hand made Louisiana Alligator strap with an deployant buckle. The movement is a Swiss Made ETA Unitas 6498-1 with skeletonized main plate to show the working balance wheel. Only 20 Timepieces are available and all Timepieces will be engraved by customers special requeirements (we can engrave your name instead of our Tourby logo). The models start with the "Decorated" model for 2.000 Euro NET (2.379 Euro incl. 19% German taxes) and the "Special" models be with hand engraved movement, Swan Neck regulator, Glucydur Balance with screws, Perlage, polished surface and Swirls polished winding wheels for higher price (price is depending on the details). A 18k case in rose gold or white gold is also available.

Here the Planetarium "Decorated" model with a starting price of 2.000 Euro NET (2.379,- Euro incl. 19% German taxes)

Here the video on youtube

YouTube - Tourby Watches Planetarium Hand Engraved 925 Sterling Silver Swiss Made ETA Unitas 6498 Decorated

Here the dial and movement of the unfinished "Special" model (coming soon - pictures of the complete watch will update soon on this thread)

thank you for looking

BEST REGARDS
    Tourby

Re: New Premium Model: Tourby Planetarium with hand engraved 925 Sterling Silver dial

That is really beautiful!!!
    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Re: New Premium Model: Tourby Planetarium with hand engraved 925 Sterling Silver dial

Quote Originally Posted by spvwolfy View Post
    That is really beautiful!!!
    +1 Wow
    Caveat lector

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar

I perceive the open heart to be disruptive to the dial designs as such and the dial unbalanced though. The 10:10 pic looks nice but what about 8:45 ?
    Kind regards
    Mike

Instagram @mikestuffler

Very impressive watch. But I would expect a model named "Planetarium" to at least have a moon phase complication.
    "Oh, nice. So now we're quoting other people to sound deep." -alx007

That's a beautiful piece!
    -Rick-

v76

I'm with Mike here, not a fan of "open" anything ...
    Collection:
    A few of this and some of the other ...

"I worked my way up from nothing to a state of extreme poverty" - Groucho Marx

8:45 looks bad on every watch

i can understand that this watch model is not "everybodys" taste. It is a very fancy model and not all people like fancy watches. But some people are looking for something special. It is ok with me that this watch will not found in everybodys collection. It is a exclusive model and very rare. And i don´t need to sell hundrets or thousands to cover my costs.

But the "open" anything worth a second view... because the balance is very big and heavy (not the small balance like on the Asian open hear watches) and it is very impressive to see the Heart ticking ... especially on the higher decorated model which comes with a screwed Gluydur balance (pictures will post next week)

I like open heart watches, and this one looks great
    Lover of watches from all around the globe.

New "Special" Model is now available with Hand Engravings on the movement, Swan Neck Regulator, Glucydur Screw Balance, Swirls Polished Winding Wheels etc:

and here the Video:

YouTube - Tourby Watches Planetarium Special 925 Sterling Silve Dial - ETA Unitas 6498

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information