WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New Spirit of America

475 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Perseus 
#1 ·
Did anyone order the new SOA Auto with DLC Case that they are producing? I ordered one at the end of Feb with a promised shipping the week of 14 March. That came and went. MK told me on the phone that there were issues with the PVC Coating. Jessica emailed that a 3-4 week delay would occur. 3 weeks would be next week. We shall see.

#2 ·
Update-No response to emails to the company times 3. MK texted me that the cases will be back week after next. That puts it into May to receive at the earliest. Interesting. That would place it 6 weeks late. Thinking if another "delay" occurs will simply ask for a refund. I just ask for people to do what they say they will do, that's it. To their credit they did send me another watch to wear while the wait continues. That was cool albeit not one I would have normally purchased.

#4 ·
Apparently, you should read my initial comment. Given the issues I only purchased with a stated delivery of 14 March. Had it been even the slightest bit more vague than that would have waited until ready. I gave them due credit for the "temporary loaner." They had to send the entire batch back due to PVD Coating issues I am told. I've purchased 5 of their watches in the past but never a pre ordered piece.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.