New Watch
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: New Watch

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    19

    New Watch

    Hey everyone. I don't see much here on TechnoMarine watches. Anyone here have any? Too lazy to take a picture and link right now, but here is one I got last spring in Grand Cayman.

    TechnoMarine UF6 609021 Women's Watch

    Original post restored. Please re- read our rules and guidelines.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; July 22nd, 2015 at 22:56.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    San Jose, California-USA
    Posts
    37,230

    Re: New Watch

    Sold them for a short time, I thought they were schlock.

  3. #3
    Moderator at Large stuffler,mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Hague-Amman-London-Berlin
    Posts
    50,147

    Re: New Watch

    950 for a simple quartz watch ? For some money more you can get a mechanical watch. Not sure you got what you payed for, price wise. However that may be, all fine if you like the watch.
    Last edited by stuffler,mike; July 22nd, 2015 at 23:03.
    Kind regards
    Mike


    Instagram @mikestuffler

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    19

    Re: New Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by stuffler,mike View Post
    950 for a simple quartz watch ? For some money more you can get a mechanical watch. Not sure you got what you payed for, price wise. However that may be, all fine if you like the watch.
    I meant add that I paid 400.00.

  6. #5
    Member Davidgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas NV
    Posts
    1,503

    Re: New Watch

    I do like the pattern on the dial however that's about it :/
    Costco usually carries a few out our location


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Thailand
    Posts
    3,624

    Re: New Watch

    I can think of a lot of $400 watches I'd rather have.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    19

    Re: New Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by dfl3506 View Post
    I can think of a lot of $400 watches I'd rather have.
    I can't think of an opinion I could care less about. A quick search shows that most of your posts are sarcastic or rude.............

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    19

    Re: New Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Watchbreath View Post
    Sold them for a short time, I thought they were schlock.
    And I think you're rude and insulting. What a nice way to welcome a new member. Real friendly place here....................

  10. #9
    Member Norm S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Canada/USA
    Posts
    2,528

    Re: New Watch

    Seems like youre just here to either
    A. Hock some of these "schlock" technomarines and talk about them to generate interest
    Or
    B. Ask for feedback from fellow watch guys just to ignore them.

    Cause OP really, whats the point of responding so negatively and rudely if youre genuinely here for other watch lovers' opinions? Theres a gent right there who sold them. Which usually means he handled quite a few. I would say he would have some first hand experience.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    gagnello and tsbphd like this.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    930

    Re: New Watch

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm S View Post
    Seems like youre just here to either
    A. Hock some of these "schlock" technomarines and talk about them to generate interest
    Or
    B. Ask for feedback from fellow watch guys just to ignore them.

    Cause OP really, whats the point of responding so negatively and rudely if youre genuinely here for other watch lovers' opinions? Theres a gent right there who sold them. Which usually means he handled quite a few. I would say he would have some first hand experience.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    you sincerely believe that any response to her was ideal feedback that you'd expect? one calls them crap and the other states that they're a waste of money.

    like davidgt said, i've seen them at costco. it's nice to see a women's watch that doesn't fit the cookie cutter.
    Zeroedout and fastfras like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •