A new watch for me...
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: A new watch for me...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member yourdudeness080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    922

    A new watch for me...

    I said before countless times during the past months "This is the last watch I'll be buying this year" well time for the 6 watch of the year and we are only in July lol.

    Well what da hell it's time to celebrate. I'm now officially writing the watch section for Soho Magazine!! Soho.com.co Revista para hombres: sexo, mujeres, modelos, estilo de vida, cronicas, moda masculina, gadgets
    My first Article is going to be published on the August Issue and they are already asking me for another one. So it's fair to spend some of this extra earnings in watches.

    I was looking for a Regulateur and I love micro brands so I got a Movas Regulateur!

    Now the waiting....

    Any other Movas owners out there?

    Name:  moVas-regulateur-6.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  62.6 KB
    rfortson likes this.


    My Blog http://www.horologiaprima.com
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art! (O.Wilde)



  2. #2
    Member sticky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    54,036

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Congrats on the new watch. You're right, it is only fair that you should spend some of your extra earnings on watches.
    yourdudeness080 likes this.

  3. #3
    Member yourdudeness080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    922

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Quote Originally Posted by sticky View Post
    Congrats on the new watch. You're right, it is only fair that you should spend some of your extra earnings on watches.
    Thank you Sticky, damn right bro, I'll have to "invest" carefully those extra earning ON WATCHES!


    My Blog http://www.horologiaprima.com
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art! (O.Wilde)



  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member DaveTOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,655

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Well played. Enjoy.
    yourdudeness080 likes this.
    Time is relative.


  6. #5
    Member Richerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,150

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Great watch - congrats
    yourdudeness080 likes this.

  7. #6
    Member Split Second's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Boston - South Shore
    Posts
    8,149

    Re: A new watch for me...

    I like it - Congratulations!

    mike.
    yourdudeness080 likes this.
    "Until one has loved an animal a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~ Anatole France

    Breitling|Tag Heuer|Omega|Rolex|Ulysse Nardin




  8. #7
    Member yourdudeness080's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ecuador
    Posts
    922

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Thank you guys!
    Found the way to buy watches and the wife is not allowed to say a thing about it


    My Blog http://www.horologiaprima.com
    One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art! (O.Wilde)



  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    L.A.
    Posts
    496

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Nice unique piece; reminds me a bit of a panerai
    . How's the fit and finish?

  10. #9
    Member shameless's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    manchester uk
    Posts
    4,344

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Quote Originally Posted by yourdudeness080 View Post
    I said before countless times during the past months "This is the last watch I'll be buying this year" well time for the 6 watch of the year and we are only in July lol.

    Well what da hell it's time to celebrate. I'm now officially writing the watch section for Soho Magazine!! Soho.com.co Revista para hombres: sexo, mujeres, modelos, estilo de vida, cronicas, moda masculina, gadgets
    My first Article is going to be published on the August Issue and they are already asking me for another one. So it's fair to spend some of this extra earnings in watches.

    I was looking for a Regulateur and I love micro brands so I got a Movas Regulateur!

    Now the waiting....

    Any other Movas owners out there?

    Name:  moVas-regulateur-6.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  62.6 KB
    nice watch my friend -one word ' sexo' in the description of the magazine stood out !!
    yourdudeness080 likes this.

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    43

    Re: A new watch for me...

    Quote Originally Posted by yourdudeness080 View Post
    Found the way to buy watches and the wife is not allowed to say a thing about it
    Frankly,i'm more interest in this than your new aqquisition!

    I might have tried but she'll soon find out that i made that up lol
    Last edited by Sylphariel; July 11th, 2014 at 07:41.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •